BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery    2023 m5 order placed

03-09-2023, 11:42 AM   #67
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune7 View Post
Will you get it PPFed? Hopefully they keep it in a covered garage while you’re out.
Yeah definitely getting ppf, problem is I'm set to do performance center delivery lol...
Appreciate 1
Neptune71432.50
      03-09-2023, 12:14 PM   #68
AGS
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by micvite View Post
Dispatched from factory already... lol guess the car will be in the states before me at this rate😂
Tell Michael I'll pick it up for you! I'll bring it back a couple days before you get back so they can do the 1,200 mile service. You'll be all set!

I'm bummed you're doing PCD for this one, would have driven out to see it on delivery day.
Previous: 2019 Donnington Grey M5 Competition, 2016 Silverstone M5 CP, 2013 Monte Carlo Blue M5 CP (ED on 9/1/12), 2009 Carbon Black M5, 2006 Silverstone M5, 2003 Sterling Grey M5, 2000 Anthracite 540i6, 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9Ltd, 1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, 1978 Mazda RX-7
Appreciate 1
micvite1540.00
      03-10-2023, 05:33 PM   #69
micvite
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGS View Post
Tell Michael I'll pick it up for you! I'll bring it back a couple days before you get back so they can do the 1,200 mile service. You'll be all set!

I'm bummed you're doing PCD for this one, would have driven out to see it on delivery day.
Haha yeah it's just easier to do pcd imo lol plus gives me a free mini vacation😂
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2023, 03:53 AM   #70
bimmerbeast9
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: f90 m5c

Quote:
Yeah definitely getting ppf, problem is I'm set to do performance center delivery lol...
getting ppf on frozen paint is an absolute must..
and with that being said, ...why not get regular gloss orange and then ppf that with xpel stealth satin ppf ..
because the nice sheen and sweet silky feel to the touch of the oem frozen paint job will be covered and altered by xpel stealth ppf anyway. . .

and the orange on red interior.. is a common chevy spec.. Ive seen three c8 corvettes orange with red interior in person in my redneck area of the woods

a clown in my area has one he wrapped in chrome green.. goes great with his fake jewelry, gucci slides, and versace t-shirts he flexes on his instagram along with his weekly timeshare scams...lmfao
you're in great company lol

but also, how dare you say things like "i got the most expensive m5 ever ordered"(that didn't even have carbon brakes??.. lol wut..)
and then complain about insurance not covering the gap..

...you dont have full coverage with gap insurance?..that's unfortunate and ill foresight.
and you don't know that the secondary market/ insurance companies/dealerships don't give a flying f about your custom orders or how much your car costs above the standard? somehow, I'm not surprised the over-the-top custom order on the first one didn't have carbon brakes
...I don't think you do your due diligence and just like flash.

Insurance and dealerships don't give you anything for aftermarket parts or one-off features, they actually deduct for it.. you buy that stuff only for you, for the long term, or understand you are wiping your arse with it when u want to get out of it

the unexamined life is not worth living, big baller

just sayin'
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2023, 04:12 AM   #71
micvite
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerbeast9 View Post
getting ppf on frozen paint is an absolute must..
and with that being said, ...why not get regular gloss orange and then ppf that with xpel stealth satin ppf ..
because the nice sheen and sweet silky feel to the touch of the oem frozen paint job will be covered and altered by xpel stealth ppf anyway. . .

and the orange on red interior.. is a common chevy spec.. Ive seen three c8 corvettes orange with red interior in person in my redneck area of the woods

a clown in my area has one he wrapped in chrome green.. goes great with his fake jewelry, gucci slides, and versace t-shirts he flexes on his instagram along with his weekly timeshare scams...lmfao
you're in great company lol

but also, how dare you say things like "i got the most expensive m5 ever ordered"(that didn't even have carbon brakes??.. lol wut..)
and then complain about insurance not covering the gap..

...you dont have full coverage with gap insurance?..that's unfortunate and ill foresight.
and you don't know that the secondary market/ insurance companies/dealerships don't give a flying f about your custom orders or how much your car costs above the standard? somehow, I'm not surprised the over-the-top custom order on the first one didn't have carbon brakes
...I don't think you do your due diligence and just like flash.

Insurance and dealerships don't give you anything for aftermarket parts or one-off features, they actually deduct for it.. you buy that stuff only for you, for the long term, or understand you are wiping your arse with it when u want to get out of it

the [...]
Because regular orange with xpel looks nothing like frozen with suntek, don't really care, it's what I wanted it's what I got. And because before the price hike, I did have the most expensive, now again I have the definite most expensive one ever ordered and there's going to be no one to contest that in the future since production is coming to an end. When did I complain about insurance not covering the gap? There was no gap, you really need to learn to read my friend. And I did have gap insurance that I got fully refunded since I didn't have to use it. You seem to misunderstand how insurance works and what is considered aftermarket, if it's on the window sticker insurance is paying for it and it's part of the cars value, whether you like it it or not. Had I added that stuff myself then it would be considered aftermarket mods, but I didn't so it's factory specced. Again more assumptions, do I care about secondary market? I plan to keep the car. Lastly the first one wasn't even remotely over the top and ccbs are a preference, they do close to nothing on the street and most people don't need them, but let me guess you have them don't ya? Talk about "flash" you could've just painted your brake calipers yellow if you cared that much.

P.s. ArE yOu BeN?
Appreciate 2
      05-10-2023, 09:19 AM   #72
micvite
Colonel
Rep

Finally got a delivery date, scheduled for May 30th currently, trying to see if I can push it back a few days just because of memorial day weekend being right before but if not I get my car in 3 weeks finally!

P.S. anyone else going to be at the performance center around that time?
Appreciate 4
      05-10-2023, 01:05 PM   #73
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Finally got a delivery date, scheduled for May 30th currently, trying to see if I can push it back a few days just because of memorial day weekend being right before but if not I get my car in 3 weeks finally!

P.S. anyone else going to be at the performance center around that time?
Woohoo! Congratulations, finally! It’s been a long time coming. Can’t wait to see!