E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Dyno in Phoenix

11-20-2007, 09:04 PM   #23
Tuned335i
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rips335iCoupe View Post
Did you go to get the dyno done today?? I think I was the only 335i there. It was a fun day for all ... once I get all my other mods on, I will post a dyno chart. I will say, that with the Supersprint exhaust and a SSTT, I had a gain of over 60whp.
Nope, a scheduling conflict required that I take my daughter to her dance lesson LOL
I probably could have gone over in the afternoon but I decided to blow it off.
What were your peak WHP and WHTQ?

Where did they get your tach pickup from?
      11-21-2007, 06:52 PM   #24
MacDutchski
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned335i View Post

I will be there on the 30th also, with my PROcede V2....
Sweet. Any other mods?
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2007, 11:30 PM   #25
Tuned335i
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDutchski View Post
Sweet. Any other mods?
Nope, that's it. Honestly, this thing is as close to scary fast as I want to get. I've been messing around with different launch techniques. Last week before I installed V2 I was screwing around with DTC and DSC off in DS mode and it's just rediculous how you can go WOT with the 6AT and it starts rolling then just blows the tires away (both of them) in first, smokes all the way through second, and partially through third. I haven't even tried it with V2 yet but it's stronger now. And these tires (Michelin PS2s) are considerably more sticky than the stock runflats...

I'm looking forward to Friday the 30th. They're showing potential rain for Friday so I hope our dragstrip night doesn't get hosed up. I'll have the stock V2 map loaded and about a 1/4 tank of 95-96 octane left for the event. Looking for high 12's at least on my Michelin PS2s...
      12-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #26
Mike@BPS
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rips335iCoupe View Post
Did you go to get the dyno done today?? I think I was the only 335i there. It was a fun day for all ... once I get all my other mods on, I will post a dyno chart. I will say, that with the Supersprint exhaust and a SSTT, I had a gain of over 60whp.
your car kicked some serious ass on the dyno that day Rick, it's looking good with the new wheels and brakes I see in your sig pic.
Appreciate 0