BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion Purchased ESC shows as "Pending" at the dealer

12-23-2023, 03:01 PM   #1
X5SC
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Purchased ESC shows as "Pending" at the dealer

Folks, I purchased an ESC a few days ago, earlier this week. My BMW vehicle profile shows the warranty as "Active." That said, just spoke with the service department at the dealer that I have used for service (different dealer that sold me the warranty), and they are saying they see the ESC, but it's "pending."

Is that an issue at all? I've reached out to the dealer that sold me the ESC, still waiting for their response, but wondering if anyone has seen that before.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2024, 10:51 PM   #2
SpaceSilver.X1
world's slowest BMW driver
Rep
Drives: U11, G60, W211, AZ20

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5SC View Post
Folks, I purchased an ESC a few days ago, earlier this week. My BMW vehicle profile shows the warranty as "Active." That said, just spoke with the service department at the dealer that I have used for service (different dealer that sold me the warranty), and they are saying they see the ESC, but it's "pending."

Is that an issue at all? I've reached out to the dealer that sold me the ESC, still waiting for their response, but wondering if anyone has seen that before.

Thanks in advance!
If the selling dealer provided you a hard copy of the "BMW Vehicle Extended Protection" contract with a contract#, you should be good to go. (especially since you do see the extended in your BMW app)

However, if you want to verify it, just call BMW USA and let them look it up via the contract#.
Appreciate 0