BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Subscriptions if upgrading to NBT ID5/ID6

09-05-2023, 09:13 AM   #1
ZZZZ
Captain
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i winterbeater

Subscriptions if upgrading to NBT ID5/ID6

Hi everyone,

The subscription for real time traffic info on my 2017 (10/2016 build date) X1 expired and the store no longer allows me to purchase this separately. I'm already paying for the essentials package until the year 2030 (remote unlock, vehicle tracking)

My vehicle came with:
S6NS Comfort Telephony W/ Enhanced Smartphone
S6UP Navigation Plus

The new package in the Connected Store to get RTTI includes Alexa integration, Online Speech Processing, on street parking information, and incremental map updates - none of which are supported by my EntryNav but I have to subscribe to them anyway.

If I do the upgrade to NBT Evo will these services now work with my vehicle? It's really just RTTI that I want but if I have to pay for this big package to get it then I may consider upgrading my HU, screen, etc to use the additional features.

Thanks,
Z4

Last edited by ZZZZ; 09-05-2023 at 09:57 AM..
Appreciate 0