BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Wireless Charging Station Reomoval from F48 LCI

06-30-2022, 10:11 AM   #1
snowy723858
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E48 X1 LCI xLine 2022

Wireless Charging Station Reomoval from F48 LCI

Hi ya, I’m now the proud owner of a 2022 F48 X1 LCI. I was also given an iPhone 8 Plus, not by my dealer, your lucky to get anything from you dealer these days.

As you might have read from other posts, a plus size iPhone won’t fit into the standard wireless charger in front centre armrest. (Shame that.. I’m being polite).

I bought from ebay an extender (BMW and Mini Wireless Charger Extender / Adapter | eBay), to be fitted to the existing wireless charging station, so that I can use it as it designed for. It seemed such a good idea at the time!!!!

Anyway, it all depends on being able to remove the wireless charging station from the centre console. You Tube only has older consoles being shown, but does anyone know how to remove the charge from the console. Don’t really want to mess with it as don’t want to break / scratch anything if I can help it.

Thanks a lot.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0