BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Ambient lighting problem since NBT Evo Retrofit

09-08-2023, 05:22 AM   #1
Redcapie
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

Unhappy Ambient lighting problem since NBT Evo Retrofit

Hi all,

our X1 (LCI from 2020, EntryEvo, Light Package) had no wifi or CarPlay installed. So we retrofitted a NBT Evo, everything is fine and working with VIN coded and FSCs, Vehicle Order was applied.

Right now I recognized that ambient lighting is looking different in the menu. There is a new option "Ambientes Licht" with Classic/Sport plus different combination with a lot of colour layers. First point "Ambientes Licht" I disabled with colour_switch inactive. Colour combinations I changed to the original 6(one colour, no mix) by setting colour_switch_ensemble to 7 entries. The colours are now working (green is green, white is white and so on) but the colour icons are wrong (white colour has orange symbol, blue colour has white/grey?! icon)

Also newest I steps were applied, maybe nox there is struggle because of RGB colours?! Origin I Step was 07/2020. I'm sorry for my little knowledge, I am stepping in the dark. :-/

From

To

Original state was like that:

Is there a chance to fix this? I am a little desperate, maybe you can helpme out or have a clue where to look or to start.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Redcapie; 09-08-2023 at 05:54 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2023, 05:56 AM   #2
Redcapie
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

Another finding:

If colour_switch_ensemble is set to 11 Einträge, as you can see in the attachments then there are colours and order from 2017 X5 e.g. See pic 1-3

If it is set to 7 Einträge, the colour symbols are from 2018 X3 e.g. See pic 4-6

Bronze Bronze contour up to blue blue contour. That are exactly the wrong colour icons I got. But my colour names are correct

My NBT Evo is a HW4.1 as used in F15/F16/G01/G02/G30/G31 and more.

Maybe someone has a clue and can help me…
Attached Images

Appreciate 0