E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Sonic Tuning - Thanks Pat & Ray

03-15-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
threethirtyfive
Banned
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335, '04 R32

Garage List
Sonic Tuning - Thanks Pat & Ray

I really have to thank Pat & Ray for their great customer service. I was looking for wheels and knew what I was after. Being newer to BMWs I had some offset questions.

Pat was the only vendor that reached out to me via my cell. I left my number in all of my emails in hopes someone would stand out.

Pat answered all of my annoying detail oriented questions quickly and happily. When we went past his comfort zone he provided Rays contact. He actually reached out to me before I even called him. We connected and he finally answered some of my specific questions and boom. Order placed.

Thank you again Sonic Tuning. Full photo shoot to come!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #2
jose_sonictuning
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by threethirtyfive View Post
I really have to thank Pat & Ray for their great customer service. I was looking for wheels and knew what I was after. Being newer to BMWs I had some offset questions.

Pat was the only vendor that reached out to me via my cell. I left my number in all of my emails in hopes someone would stand out.

Pat answered all of my annoying detail oriented questions quickly and happily. When we went past his comfort zone he provided Rays contact. He actually reached out to me before I even called him. We connected and he finally answered some of my specific questions and boom. Order placed.

Thank you again Sonic Tuning. Full photo shoot to come!
Thanks for the kind words!

Looking forward to the photoshoot!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
threethirtyfive
Banned
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335, '04 R32

Garage List
You and me both! I am taking some time off next week to knock the whole build out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose_sonictuning View Post
Thanks for the kind words!

Looking forward to the photoshoot!
Appreciate 0