BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion G-Power is Infinitas again

Closed Thread

12-11-2019, 02:38 PM   #1
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

G-Power is Infinitas again

" Wieso kein "G-Power" by infinitas GmbH mehr?

Unser Minderheitsgesellschafter hat uns die Verwendung der Marke G-Power untersagt. In diesen Zusammenhang hat vorgenannter die Homepage sowie unsere Auftritte in den sozialen Medien gelöscht. Sie finden uns nun wieder in den Sozialen Medien unter Facebook, Instagram und YouTube.

Wir gehen daher wieder zurück zu unseren Wurzeln: Unter „infinitas" by GP infinitas GmbH, wie auch bis 2008 gelebt, bieten wir weiterhin einzigartige Tuning-Lösungen an. Dabei können Sie, wie gewohnt, auf die technische Expertise und das Know-How unseres unverändert & langjährig bestehenden Teams setzen.

Übrigens: Ein wirtschaftlicher oder rechtlicher Zusammenhang mit der kürzlich gegründeten G-POWER UG in unserer Nähe besteht nicht."

https://infinitas-power.com/

Sorry that this statement is in German (I get their german newsletters) but in short this says that Tuner G-power is now called Infinitas (again, as that was also their name in the past), apparantly because one of the partners in the company "G-Power" had the rights to that name and forbade to use that name any further (I guess there was some friction within the management).
So they're now called Infinitas again ( „infinitas" by GP infinitas GmbH is the formal name).

Last sentence says that the recently erected company in their neighbourhood called "G-POWER UG " has no legal connections with them

I hope they continue to make crazy tuned all out BMW's like they did in the past, like the e60 M5 "hurricane" with which they made video's racing down the autobahn at 360kph (220mph+)

I know they are not well known in the States, but they are one of the first bmw tuners that started to supercharge them. They've been around for a very long time and they make/develop their own superchargers, so no ready off the shelf vortechs or rotrex but bespoke units, which is quite an efford I reckon.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread