BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Retrofit Black Panel problem

05-01-2023, 02:51 AM   #1
rzorsan
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 F48

Retrofit Black Panel problem

Good morning, about a year ago I retrofitted a black panel for my car in Coding Murcia. It has worked perfectly all this time, but this week I had to go through the Bmw update campaign and I had to remove it because BMW didn't bother me with the post, since it gave them an error...
The fact is that I removed it and mounted the original, a basic serial BKOMBI... when mounting it, remove the lines with esys from the HU:
KOMBI_CIC--> KOMBI_LOW
EXTERNER_MOST-->inactive.
You're only supposed to touch this.
But in ESYS the BKOMBI did not appear and in Ista the module appeared in red without communication.

I called Coding Murcia and they told me remotely that a ZGW port had been closed and they opened it... it took them 3 minutes to do it. So with that I reappeared in ESYS BKOMBI and it turned green in Ista.

After the technical campaign, I reassembled the Black Panel, I coded the HU again with the 2 lines as they are supposed to be:
KOMBI_CIC--> KOMBI_mid
EXTERNER_MOST-->active.
It must be said that the 6WA code is not for F48 and it cannot be entered in the FA with VO, I can only do it through FDL from Esys.

But as on the contrary, KOMBI2 was back without appearing in ESYS, it fails to load the module and in Ista it appears red again.

With Tool32 I tried to find the ZGW ports to see if they were closed, but only the FLEXRAY ports show up, with 2 open and 2 closed. Even thinking that KOMBI is going for PT Can, I tried to open the two ports, they were opened but it was not solved... what's more, I throw about 45 errors in ISTA, which you can remove by initializing flexray from Ista itself.
I haven't found a way to see that *port* of the ZGW that I was told was the problem...

I don't know if the car reserves the port for Kombi2 or Bkombi depending on which one is installed and when I put the other one it's like busy... but I don't know where to see it from.

I have also compared the SVTs of one and the other and I can't find any differences in case the problem was coding.

Can you think of something that could be related?

Appreciate 0
      05-03-2023, 09:36 AM   #2
rzorsan
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 F48

Solved!!
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2023, 11:58 AM   #3
mrpingu
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F48 X1 xDrive 18D