BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Official "Dream" Thread

05-03-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

The Official "Dream" Thread

So I had a fking sad dream, yeah it was a bit materialistic, but fk it.

Anyhow, so I'm driving my 335i right, and it's a bit rainy, so I turn the DTC off and am about to initiate a drift when I realize I'm going too fast, so my car seems like it is on slicks or something and goes straight for the curb!
WTFFFFFFFF

The car basically pops the curve and does a 180 (somehow)
I get out to assess the damage, and I see that I have somehow gotten m3 mirrors which are now folder in, the two coral red passenger and driver seats have turned into shitty ass grey seats from old ass camry and all broken, the rest of my car is fking GONE!

i.e. I see the front, the two seats and the rest looks like someone bit it off!

I'm super scared because I don't even know wtf happened, next you know this asian lady starts screaming at me that I hit her car - I have no clue who she was. I'm just confused as fk but all I can think about is:

OH FK, MY RFT IS GONNA HAVE A BUBBLE IN IT!

If you got a whack ass dream, let it be heard, and try to keep it to just that, your dream. (don't post shit that'll get this thread banned!)
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2009, 01:49 PM   #2
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

That is a pretty...............weird dream.

I had a dream last night that one of the managers at my company was walking around with one of those carts on wheels selling hats that he made himself with cherries patched on the front. It was for a charity event.

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #3
darkphantom
Banned
Rep

////////mandy! where have you been? not in the chatroom!

lol...so your manager is going around with a shopping kart selling hats with cherries on them?

nice....
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #4
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

I have been having this one dream a few times over the past few months now: basically I had a test coming up and it was going to determine whether I pass the class or not (something like a final). I procrastinated until the last day to cram and then got caught up in some other stuff (forgot what it was) and did not have any free time until about 2-3 AM the day of. I then tried to cram but fell asleep. The next thing I just walked into the class to take my test pretty much expecting to fail. All of a sudden I placed the pencil down and realized "WTF am I doing here? I already graduated last year!!!"

Not sure if it's a sign for me to go back for my Masters. lol
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
darkphantom
Banned
Rep

^ good one.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
Scorpion
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Nah haven't had any good ones lately, I'll let you guys know when I do. Have had some where I was driving a bimmer. Sometimes when I get up I think I actually have one, then I'm like fuck lol, makes me upset.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #7
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
////////mandy! where have you been? not in the chatroom!

lol...so your manager is going around with a shopping kart selling hats with cherries on them?

nice....
Ehhhh yoooooooo!! lol

Yeah, took a lil break from the comp for a while.

The chatroom still a happenin place? One day I should check it out, but I fear that I will be there all night. lol

Yeah, crazy dream, huh?

Scorp! You'll have one one day! Which Honda you have?

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
So I had a fking sad dream, yeah it was a bit materialistic, but fk it.

Anyhow, so I'm driving my 335i right, and it's a bit rainy, so I turn the DTC off and am about to initiate a drift when I realize I'm going too fast, so my car seems like it is on slicks or something and goes straight for the curb!
WTFFFFFFFF

The car basically pops the curve and does a 180 (somehow)
I get out to assess the damage, and I see that I have somehow gotten m3 mirrors which are now folder in, the two coral red passenger and driver seats have turned into shitty ass grey seats from old ass camry and all broken, the rest of my car is fking GONE!

i.e. I see the front, the two seats and the rest looks like someone bit it off!

I'm super scared because I don't even know wtf happened, next you know this asian lady starts screaming at me that I hit her car - I have no clue who she was. I'm just confused as fk but all I can think about is:

OH FK, MY RFT IS GONNA HAVE A BUBBLE IN IT!

If you got a whack ass dream, let it be heard, and try to keep it to just that, your dream. (don't post shit that'll get this thread banned!)
weird dream, had something similar recently

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248168
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #9
darkphantom
Banned
Rep

hahahah I remember reading the gardner dream!

btw cool website, on that socicloud.com...very interesting idea!
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #10
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
A recent nightmare :

I am at a shop buying something. I come out to get my car at the parking lot after I am done and ...My E92 has been changed into an E90. The same color and options and same license plate. I scream in disbelief and start cussing on top of my lung ...

And then my wife wakes me up and says, "Why are you biting on the bed spread and crying?".

And I say, "What?...Who? ...Me? Mmmmm..."

Last edited by Tondtar; 05-03-2009 at 11:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2009, 08:46 PM   #11
darkphantom
Banned
Rep

LOLOLOLOL what would suck even more is if it turned into a 328i
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2009, 10:25 PM   #12
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

or a Ford Pinto...Forest green!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2009, 01:07 AM   #13
synclastica_86
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F32 435i, E92 M3, S550

Garage List
I constantly dream of brake fade. The paddle just keeps sinking deeper and deeper then eventually hitting the floor. Maybe it is my subconscious telling me that I should invest in a set of brembo.

Another type weird dreams that I have is me driving the cars that I have. The strange thing about this is I got those dreams before I even look at the car at the dealer. It occurred particular often with my merc S-class and M3. Eventually, my dream forced me to take action and get them.

OOOO......... this one is good. And it's also recurring. Bathtub in car. With jacuzzi jets of course. I would have a driver who occupies the driver's seat and drives me around while the other 3 seats will be swapped out for a tub. That's how it looked on the outside. On the inside, the tub looks much bigger... I can swim in it. As an anal physics student I tried to explain this (in my dream) by saying that since the car in moving, I just got smaller due to relativistic length contraction thus the tub seems larger (obviously wrong). This dream is unrealistic since the tub in always in a 4 door sedan. But maybe I can make a version of it come true by putting a tub on the bed of a truck pimp my ride style.

Current: BMW F32 435iA M-Sports; BMW E92 M3, M-DCT; Mercedes W221 S550 4matic; Ford Fiesta ST; Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R
Retired: BMW E93 323iA; BMW E85 Z4 3.0i, SMG; Lexus IS 250 AWD; Lexus GX 470; Mercedes W203 C230 Sportscoupe; Peugeot 206 S16; Peugeot 206 RC
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2009, 01:42 AM   #14
darkphantom
Banned
Rep

^dude, that's just fking weird! hahaha
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2009, 08:46 AM   #15
MontegoGoGoGo
I'm kind of a bitch
United_States
Rep
Drives: Montego/Cream E93

Garage List
2007 E93  [0.00]
OP: Your dream means you need to grow-up and move out of your mom's house, but you are afraid to.
      05-04-2009, 10:40 AM   #16
Scorpion
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Ehhhh yoooooooo!! lol

Yeah, took a lil break from the comp for a while.

The chatroom still a happenin place? One day I should check it out, but I fear that I will be there all night. lol

Yeah, crazy dream, huh?

Scorp! You'll have one one day! Which Honda you have?
1993 Accord 10th year anniversary edition

It's nothing special, I drive it like a normal car. Don't go out it and race it or anything. I know what cars can take a beating and those that can't, this one is meant to be driven slow lol.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #17
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

My boss is outside using his cell phone. I walk between the buildings and REALLY need to take a leak. then I lay down to try to fake him out that it wasn't me. He walks over and I CLEARLY hear him (this is the weird part, both that I can hear him, and what he says) "Honey, I gotta go now, I think I have a dead man here. Oh, wait, no, his hands are moving, he just has low blood sugar"

Then I woke up and took one of the longest pisses in my recorded history. I'd been sick with a slight fever, and drank apple juice before this sleeping event.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 11:08 PM   #18
darkphantom
Banned
Rep

Damn, so I had another weird ass dream this morning.

I'm on an island...and I've got this friend with me, who is some character from some anime. Anyhow, we're walking on the sandbar and to get to the main island, we need to swim across the channel of water in between...however, there have been sharks around this area, and I'm scared shitless. Either way, I say fk it and go for it since the water is pretty shallow and I can basically see the water pretty clearly....

I get on land and my friend says he's going to hang out on the sandbar to see if he can find some sharks....I shake my head and go up this flight of stairs which overlook the island and the sandbar.

I look and down and see my friend JUMP on the back of this Great white, and it basically flings him up....next thing I know, he's wrestling it like an alligator and throws the great white on the shore.

I run down to see what the commotion is, only to find a HUGE shark jaw with my friend sitting inside. He tells me sorry he couldn't save the shark, it exploded...

I wake up.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #19
MCMLXXXIX
wat
Rep
Drives: a gr3at whit3 5hark

LOL such weird dreams

anyone having reoccurring dreams?
so far my reoccurring dreams include one where i get attacked by cats. last night, there was a bunch of cats around outside, and one was a red with black stripes. it scared me so i kicked it cause it wouldnt leave, but it didnt move and just looked back at me, ready to kill me. so scary. i woke before it attacked

another one where i get pretty much harassed by pig people, also very scary

and once i had a *nightmare* where i got murdered on campus, and then went back in time to stop it, but couldnt. i got killed again. witnessed my own death
any dreams about the death of yourself or loved ones are scary as fuck

2012 Toyota Highlander SE - PAST - 2008 e92 335i, 2006 e90 325i
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 11:30 PM   #20
darkphantom
Banned
Rep

LOL, yeah man. the death ones are scary as fk or someone who you love getting killed.

I had a dream where my gf died, but it wasn't her, but she was my gf, and I was in remorse for the remainder of my dream until I woke up....that one sucked.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 11:40 PM   #21
MCMLXXXIX
wat
Rep
Drives: a gr3at whit3 5hark

yea, ive had the one of the gf dying. it was horrible
i dont even know how she died. it just started off as her dead, and i was in a high school hallway when i found out

2012 Toyota Highlander SE - PAST - 2008 e92 335i, 2006 e90 325i
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2009, 12:43 AM   #22
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMLXXXIX View Post
LOL such weird dreams

anyone having reoccurring dreams?
I've had a few reoccurring dreams- each went on for years (not every night but once in a while). It was fucking weird as hell. I haven't had them at all in the last years so that's a good sign.
Appreciate 0