BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Universal Animal Pump and Animal Pak

07-16-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Universal Animal Pump and Animal Pak

I just ordered it off the ******* store. Anyone use it? On the BB forum, I see nothing but rave reviews about both products. I've just finished my second tub of N.O. Xplode and switched because I've gotten used to it, even after cycling off.

EDIT: Originally the thread title said Animal Stak, but I actually meant Animal Pak.

Last edited by TK-421; 07-16-2009 at 05:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2009, 04:31 PM   #2
jun
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335

i tried the animal pak. personally it was just way too many pills for me.. and i could drink gallons of water and my piss would still be yellow!

edit: guess i read stak and thought pak. haha.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
M6ZeusGod
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

I haven't tried it yet, but do take NO shotgun, creatine, Bcaa's+Niacin, and CAKG before my workouts which are very similar to the animal pump. I don't care for NO xplode, gave me and some friends of mine stomach problems with little benefits. Try NO shotgun if you don't like animal pump. Let me know what you think of animal pump when you try it.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #4
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers2385 View Post
I haven't tried it yet, but do take NO shotgun, creatine, Bcaa's+Niacin, and CAKG before my workouts which are very similar to the animal pump. I don't care for NO xplode, gave me and some friends of mine stomach problems with little benefits. Try NO shotgun if you don't like animal pump. Let me know what you think of animal pump when you try it.
I've heard great things about NO Shotgun. I was deciding between that, White Flood, and Animal Pump. The main reasons I picked 'Pump were because it has a day's value of creatine, which I forget to take a lot, and the results and reviews from people I know were outstanding.

After my first workout with Animal Pump, I'm already starting to really like it. I feel the pump much more than N.O. Xplode, it's more intense, and it lasts longer. I also don't feel as jittery, but that could because I'm drinking a little more water during my workout than I used to.
      07-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #5
audiprotein
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi a4

There was a thread about working out here in offtopic section like a month ago... people talked about it...
Animal Pak is a set of vitamins.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #6
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiprotein View Post
There was a thread about working out here in offtopic section like a month ago... people talked about it...
Animal Pak is a set of vitamins.
Guess I never saw that thread... but yeah, I knew it was a set of vitamins when I bought it. I was asking if anyone had a personal review or something, but I'll check that thread.
      07-17-2009, 01:22 AM   #7
audiprotein
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi a4

i saw a lot of positive reviews about it... the only downside is that there are tooooo many pills.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #8
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jun View Post
i tried the animal pak. personally it was just way too many pills for me.. and i could drink gallons of water and my piss would still be yellow!

edit: guess i read stak and thought pak. haha.
I actually meant animal pak, but made a typo in the thread title originally. But you're totally right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiprotein View Post
i saw a lot of positive reviews about it... the only downside is that there are tooooo many pills.
+1

11 pills? Not to mention they're gigantic and smell like spoiled semen. Opening that can really wakes you up.
      07-17-2009, 08:10 AM   #9
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

I take Animal Pak, there is a shit ton of pills and they make my piss glow in the dark but overall I think they work very good as a daily vitamin
      07-18-2009, 12:40 AM   #10
Heinzftw
Major
Rep
Drives: 2000 Civic+2008 Accord

I take Animal Cuts and Pump. Good shit

-█--------█-
Appreciate 0