BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

03-04-2020, 07:04 PM   #6029
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Does this qualify as the worst dating experience ever?
Good thing you didn't ask this question:

03-04-2020, 07:06 PM   #6030
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Scary shit MK. Like I said. Run. Fast. But do not piss her off. I was also raised Catholic. I don’t believe in all this hocus pocus BS BUT that damn movie with Lisa Bonnet and Mickey Rorke haunts me. Can’t remember the name.
I don't know what to believe because there is more in heaven and earth than we can know or understand. I just know that I want nothing to do with THAT ASPECT of it, at all!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
cmyx6go15560.00
      03-04-2020, 07:35 PM   #6031
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Good thing you didn't ask this question:

Dude. Really??!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2020, 07:37 PM   #6032
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
I don't know what to believe because there is more in heaven and earth than we can know or understand. I just know that I want nothing to do with THAT ASPECT of it, at all!
Same here. So much out there that we can't comprehend. I definitely wouldn't want to be the guinea pig to disprove it.

Intent is a powerful thing. And when multiplied by multitudes of others focusing on the same thing.....It just makes me wonder at times.

I was raised religious after my dad changed his life, now my dad's a minister.

I know all about the power of faith the size of a mustard seed saying (I believe that's how it goes)...but what IF that goes for everything?
cmyx6go15560.00
      03-04-2020, 07:38 PM   #6033
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Same here. So much out there that we can't comprehend. I definitely wouldn't want to be the guinea pig to disprove it.

Intent is a powerful thing. And when multiplied by multitudes of others focusing on the same thing.....It just makes me wonder at times.

I was raised religious after my dad changed his life, now my dad's a minister.

I know all about the power of faith the size of a mustard seed saying (I believe that's how it goes)...but what IF that goes for everything?
I agree whole heartedly.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      03-04-2020, 07:46 PM   #6034
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Here's the update on the Australian goddess. Unfortunately, I didn't know how accurate that would turn out to be.

Firstly, in her dating profile she labeled it Religion: Other. This, in itself, isn't unusual or noteworthy. As I stated earlier in this thread, we had a fantastic 2nd date with drinks, dinner and music. We got to see each other maneuver among other people and in different situations. All good. No one threw up on ourselves or someone else. We had a great parting that evening.

Moving into the next day we decide to talk on the phone, as we have done many times and it gets into friends, family and religion. Friends, all good. Family, kinda good...more on this later.

Annnnnnnnnd for the coup de gras...Religion: She asks me exactly how Catholic I am. I reply that I'm a good Catholic but not perfect as I'm a human being but because of Jesus and God's grace I'm forgiven. She snorts derisively and asks how much I know about religion and I answer, as much as someone who did 12 years of Catechism and is a cradle Catholic would know. I won't get into some of the disagreement with regard to Christianity and Catholicism because they pale in comparison.

It is at this point that she informs me that she is a Pagan, to which I answer, "OK, what does that mean...tell me more." I'm genuinely intellectually curious at this point. She gives me her version of the history of Paganism and I make a corrective comment here and there with everything being objects of curiosity for me. At this point, no harm, no foul...just lots of theoretical information.

Here's where it gets sticky. She also tells me that she is a practicing Wiccan and a Wiccan leader. She immediately informed me that she would never cast any spell on me or get anyone to cast a spell on me for love as it would be unethical. Great. We talk about what else this means and I'm just listening. It means she leads a group of people and is an advocate for the pagan lifestyle, NO MATTER THE ITERATION OF THAT LIFESTYLE. I laughingly ask her is any of her people (coven?) sacrifice animals or do anything horrible of that scope. She said NO, emphatically. I then asked what kind of stuff do you consult and advocate for. She tells me, first about potions, plants, and a few other things which are all benign...so far so good. She then tells me she also uses animal based spells. I say, "Wait...what about the animal sacrifice stuff!!" to which she replies, "We will use the bones of already deceased animals and shows me an example: A bag of cat bones, but without the skull as this is a separate item. I'm speechless and she continues on.

She says "I provide guidance for: seances, vision quests and guidance, and a few other things." I ask, what other things, that leaves it wide open!! She says, "I also do demon summoning as well as exorcisms. Now remember, MK...all demons aren't bad. They are misunderstood."

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

It was then explained that when a demon possess you, it may just be doing so to complete some unfinished business on this plane. I don't remember that much after this because inside, I'm trying to figure out a way to get off the phone without engendering a multi-generational curse or worst.

I let cmyx6go go in on this earlier today and she gave me sage advice, of course. Run, but don't piss her off. Which I'm following.

OOOFFFFF
I guess I disturbed the balance of the universe by having a good experience lately

I like the advice of see my X6 go (I literally decoded that 3 days ago, and I am VERY proud of that) in that it sounds like you do not want to get on the wrong side of this charming lady.
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34171.50
Rmtt8206.00
cmyx6go15560.00
      03-04-2020, 07:58 PM   #6035
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
OOOFFFFF
I guess I disturbed the balance of the universe by having a good experience lately

I like the advice of see my X6 go (I literally decoded that 3 days ago, and I am VERY proud of that) in that it sounds like you do not want to get on the wrong side of this charming lady.
Congrats on the decode! LOL!!

Yes. I want to keep all of my bits and bobs attached AND in operating order.
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15560.00
      03-05-2020, 03:43 AM   #6036
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Since I am an absolute non-believer (into whatsoever) I refuse any girl thats related into some… lets say spiritual or religious things, I wont have nothing to do with this.
Knowing that you folks into US and maybe Turkey too are raised under complete different circumstances we can't compare this really proper.
In Germany there are catholics too, but here from north to mid the depth of religious believing is more superficial, down in the deep south you sometimes shouldn't tell that you are a Baptist or something else.
Basically I have no real problem with those people as long as they don't bothering me with that.
An very interesting question for you US guys: Would you vote a prez-candidate, who is stating official that he's not believing into something above? Here my opinion is, that about 70% would not vote for him and just because he isn't a true believe - and this is for me ridiculous.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2020, 04:41 AM   #6037
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Scary shit MK. Like I said. Run. Fast. But do not piss her off. I was also raised Catholic. I don’t believe in all this hocus pocus BS BUT that damn movie with Lisa Bonnet and Mickey Rorke haunts me. Can’t remember the name.
Angel Heart. With Robert DeNiro as the Devil.
      03-05-2020, 04:44 AM   #6038
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Angel Heart. With Robert DeNiro as the Devil.
That’s it. I see you wake up the birds too!
Appreciate 1
      03-05-2020, 04:57 AM   #6039
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Here's the update on the Australian goddess. Unfortunately, I didn't know how accurate that would turn out to be.

Firstly, in her dating profile she labeled it Religion: Other. This, in itself, isn't unusual or noteworthy. As I stated earlier in this thread, we had a fantastic 2nd date with drinks, dinner and music. We got to see each other maneuver among other people and in different situations. All good. No one threw up on ourselves or someone else. We had a great parting that evening.

Moving into the next day we decide to talk on the phone, as we have done many times and it gets into friends, family and religion. Friends, all good. Family, kinda good...more on this later.

Annnnnnnnnd for the coup de gras...Religion: She asks me exactly how Catholic I am. I reply that I'm a good Catholic but not perfect as I'm a human being but because of Jesus and God's grace I'm forgiven. She snorts derisively and asks how much I know about religion and I answer, as much as someone who did 12 years of Catechism and is a cradle Catholic would know. I won't get into some of the disagreement with regard to Christianity and Catholicism because they pale in comparison.

It is at this point that she informs me that she is a Pagan, to which I answer, "OK, what does that mean...tell me more." I'm genuinely intellectually curious at this point. She gives me her version of the history of Paganism and I make a corrective comment here and there with everything being objects of curiosity for me. At this point, no harm, no foul...just lots of theoretical information.

Here's where it gets sticky. She also tells me that she is a practicing Wiccan and a Wiccan leader. She immediately informed me that she would never cast any spell on me or get anyone to cast a spell on me for love as it would be unethical. Great. We talk about what else this means and I'm just listening. It means she leads a group of people and is an advocate for the pagan lifestyle, NO MATTER THE ITERATION OF THAT LIFESTYLE. I laughingly ask her is any of her people (coven?) sacrifice animals or do anything horrible of that scope. She said NO, emphatically. I then asked what kind of stuff do you consult and advocate for. She tells me, first about potions, plants, and a few other things which are all benign...so far so good. She then tells me she also uses animal based spells. I say, "Wait...what about the animal sacrifice stuff!!" to which she replies, "We will use the bones of already deceased animals and shows me an example: A bag of cat bones, but without the skull as this is a separate item. I'm speechless and she continues on.

She says "I provide guidance for: seances, vision quests and guidance, and a few other things." I ask, what other things, that leaves it wide open!! She says, "I also do demon summoning as well as exorcisms. Now remember, MK...all demons aren't bad. They are misunderstood."

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

It was then explained that when a demon possess you, it may just be doing so to complete some unfinished business on this plane. I don't remember that much after this because inside, I'm trying to figure out a way to get off the phone without engendering a multi-generational curse or worst.

I let cmyx6go in on this earlier today and she gave me sage advice, of course. Run, but don't piss her off. Which I'm following.

Wow, this even tops the last one! That's a big bag of crazy, right there. I think your counsel from cmyx6go
is sound. Not that any of this woman's weird shit could have any power over you, but she could make herself a real pain in the ass.

And of course, hot women get away with being crazy. There's always some guy who's willing to nod his head through all the insane blathering so he can tap that ass at the end of the night. How do I know this...? The crazy ones would die off if we'd stop schtupping them. I'm willing to make a pact. Who's in?
cmyx6go15560.00
Rmtt8206.00
      03-05-2020, 05:03 AM   #6040
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
When someone says "It's as cold as a witch's tit," it'll have special meaning for you now.
Dang3r12503.00
MKSixer34171.50
      03-05-2020, 07:06 AM   #6041
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Here's where it gets sticky. She also tells me that she is a practicing Wiccan and a Wiccan leader. She immediately informed me that she would never cast any spell on me or get anyone to cast a spell on me for love as it would be unethical.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34171.50
upstatedoc7555.50
cmyx6go15560.00
      03-05-2020, 07:09 AM   #6042
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

That's pretty bad. I'm not surprised though. There have been quite a few occasions where I've been on a date with someone who seems fairly normal and attractive and the whole time I thinking "I wonder why they are single". Then they say some shit like this and I go "ahhhh, there it is".

Appreciate 5
MKSixer34171.50
cmyx6go15560.00
Rmtt8206.00
vreihen1614882.00
      03-05-2020, 07:14 AM   #6043
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
That's pretty bad. I'm not surprised though. There have been quite a few occasions where I've been on a date with someone who seems fairly normal and attractive and the whole time I thinking "I wonder why they are single". Then they say some shit like this and I go "ahhhh, there it is".
Sadly, she divorced her husband because he was a religious and she couldn't stand being around him. It was her intention to ease me into this but I'm a little too inquisitive for that plan to have worked for her.
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15560.00
Rmtt8206.00
      03-05-2020, 07:25 AM   #6044
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Sadly, she divorced her husband because he was a religious and she couldn't stand being around him. It was her intention to ease me into this but I'm a little too inquisitive for that plan to have worked for her.
I see. So he was the normal one.

I was raised Catholic, however I don't really care what other religion people practice as long as it isn't extreme or they don't insist on converting me. I've made plenty of mistakes as a Catholic, and I believe religion is more of a personal thing to influence how someone lives their life. I would never try to tell someone my beliefs are "the right way" or that they are wrong. What she practices is a bit extreme, and not really coming out with it right away leads me to think she has other mental issues you want to run far away from. I hate to use people's pasts against them, but the fact that her previous marriage ended because of it shows how much emphasis she puts on it in her life.

Appreciate 3
MKSixer34171.50
cmyx6go15560.00
Rmtt8206.00
      03-05-2020, 07:34 AM   #6045
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Here's a recent one from Tinder. 30 year old girl with zero profile info, work info, etc. Just a location and a bunch of instagram pics of her in workout clothes. I try to be nice and start a convo, but apparently she sucks at conversations. And they get mad when we start with "hey" haha. How am I supposed to talk to you if you have zero profile info and won't play fun ice breaker games? Guess I should've started with something more forward and graphic.

Also just realized I totally failed on blocking out one of the names, but I really don't GAF at this point.
Attached Images

Last edited by CTinline-six; 03-05-2020 at 07:41 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2020, 07:44 AM   #6046
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Here's a recent one from Tinder. 30 year old girl with zero profile info, work info, etc. Just a location and a bunch of instagram pics of her in workout clothes. I try to be nice and start a convo, but apparently she sucks at conversations. And they get mad when we start with "hey" haha. How am I supposed to talk to you if you have zero profile info and won't play fun ice breaker games? Guess I should've started with something more forward and graphic.

Also just realized I totally failed on blocking out one of the names, but I really don't GAF at this point.
To be fair, that's weak sauce opener. Try mine from earlier
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2020, 07:45 AM   #6047
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
THat's the story she told ya anyway...
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2020, 07:48 AM   #6048
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

I let cmyx6go in on this earlier today and she gave me sage advice, of course. Run, but don't piss her off. Which I'm following.

I bet she fucks like a beast. Reminds me of the one chick I met who called herself a succubus. Yep, I shit you not. She was a great lay, though.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2020, 07:50 AM   #6049
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
To be fair, that's weak sauce opener. Try mine from earlier
I did once yesterday and was immediately unmatched. I'll try it again today though. I think social media has just made most people from the age of 20-35 into robots incapable of having conversation and being offended by everything. They either get offended, or think I'm too nice. 2 truths and a lie is my way of starting out nice and turning it into a more flirty convo.

Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      03-05-2020, 08:00 AM   #6050
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I did once yesterday and was immediately unmatched. I'll try it again today though. I think social media has just made most people from the age of 20-35 into robots incapable of having conversation and being offended by everything. They either get offended, or think I'm too nice. 2 truths and a lie is my way of starting out nice and turning it into a more flirty convo.
Social media has definitely ruined this world.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8206.00