BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) FS: JB4 for the B48/B58 Engine Variants - 450$

02-23-2021, 10:45 PM   #1
Davy Jordi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F39 X2 M35i

FS: JB4 for the B48/B58 Engine Variants - 450$

hey everyone,

this has been an amazing little community but eventually i decided to move on from the x2 m35i and today purchased a 2021 audi s4 prestige. the difference in quality, refinement and power is night and day. that said, i had fun with the m35i.

so, i'm selling the jb4 with the obdII adapter for 450$ shipped via UPS or FedEx to anywhere within the US. it works fantastically and totally transforms the x1/x2 and will work with any b48 or b58 engine.

i can also include the wireless bluetooth connector for an extra 60 dollars if you want it. so $510 for the entire package.

pm me with any questions or purchase inquiries if interested as i'll be notified via email so i won't have to check here all the time.

Last edited by Davy Jordi; 02-24-2021 at 03:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2021, 04:46 AM   #2
Davy Jordi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

i'll sweeten the deal - 475$ shipped INCLUDING the wireless bluetooth kit.
      02-26-2021, 08:56 AM   #3
Davy Jordi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

PRICE DROP - 425$ for the entire package - jb4 plus obdII connector AND bluetooth wireless connector shipped to anywhere within the lower 48.

inquire if you live in alaska, hawaii or canada if you do want it so i can calculate shipping.
      02-26-2021, 05:35 PM   #4
pfdaxe
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy Jordi View Post
PRICE DROP - 425$ for the entire package - jb4 plus obdII connector AND bluetooth wireless connector shipped to anywhere within the lower 48.

inquire if you live in alaska, hawaii or canada if you do want it so i can calculate shipping.
Nice price! I just installed the JB+, plus what the dealer did and it's quick enough (can't believe I'm saying that), but it's the wife's

GLWS
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2021, 01:34 PM   #5
Xorbitman
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW X1

Good luck with your Audi S4. You're smart to have purchased the Audi with the bigger engine because if you had purchased the A4 you would've had nothing but nightmares if you were one of the unlucky 60%. All my friends were not so lucky. One of my friends that has the A5 convertible which is in the same price bracket as your S4 went in for a complete engine rebuild by Audi while under warranty as the engine was constantly burning oil. The best Audi's were from the early to mid 2000's especially the S4 with the big V8. Now it's just a pile of plastic. If you really wanted a performance car you should've looked at a BMW M2....it could easily shame your Audi in every aspect. I remember the salesman at Audi here in Montreal in 2012 actually coming out and calling the 2012 Infiniti G37xS Coupe total crap and trashing it. I was comparison shopping against a S5 and found their prices and interest rates were very high compared with Infiniti's. He told me that the A5 Coupe was a superior vehicle. Good thing I didn't listen. The Infiniti has been amazing in everyway. The car was rated one of the highest ever rated by Consumer Reports later that year. I still have the G it's never been winter driven and I currently only have 56K miles on her. She's been modified with over 400 HP and upgraded rotors and pads and has a custom interior. It's not just about speed. It's about refinement which I believe BMW has in spades over Audi...but that's just my opinion. Safe motoring. Oh and My 2018 BMW X1 has adjustable dampers, is fully optioned, including custom aftermarket 19" wheels with wider summer tires. I use the 18" BMW wheels for winter driving. I custome programmed my X1 with a programmer with software and a BMW package which includes a CAI. You can't compare an SUV with a sedan....not the same driving dynamics.
Appreciate 0