BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

02-25-2020, 01:27 PM   #5809
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
/thread
Appreciate 2
vreihen1614889.50
      02-25-2020, 01:48 PM   #5810
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Lmaoooooooo
Appreciate 1
      02-26-2020, 09:07 AM   #5811
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Love these jackass women that call themselves a "free spirit". Aka lazy with no ambition or passion.
Appreciate 1
      02-26-2020, 09:37 AM   #5812
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Love these jackass women that call themselves a "free spirit". Aka lazy with no ambition or passion.
Free spirit = I don't have a clue WTF I want to do in life, want zero obligations or things holding me down, and also want zero accountability for any of my actions.

Also see: narcissist

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
      02-26-2020, 11:56 AM   #5813
premier3is
Major
Rep

Alright guys.... if you match with someone and talk for like two week or so and realize she probably isn't for you but she'd like to meet up and go on a date, would y'all go? I have not told her we probably won't work, but I know for a fact we would smash first date from our conversations and how they have been going.

I just feel like I'd be wasting time, even if I get her in the sheets. And as pennsiveguy pointed out, time is money.

Would y'all honestly go?
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 12:16 PM   #5814
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Alright guys.... if you match with someone and talk for like two week or so and realize she probably isn't for you but she'd like to meet up and go on a date, would y'all go? I have not told her we probably won't work, but I know for a fact we would smash first date from our conversations and how they have been going.

I just feel like I'd be wasting time, even if I get her in the sheets. And as pennsiveguy pointed out, time is money.

Would y'all honestly go?
I'll leave the "Fuck yeah, go bang the ho!" response to FuriouslyFast , since nobody can say such a thing nearly as eloquently as he can.

If it were me and I was looking for something long-term and knew that this person had zero long-term potential, I'd probably make a graceful exit. If you have sex, everything changes in terms of expectations and perceived commitment. Even when it's mutually agreed that there are no strings attached. It's human biology. I just don't like dealing with the mess of getting dis-entangled with someone who may have misinterpreted my intentions, no matter how clear I thought I made them. I like things tidy, and I don't like anyone getting bummed out if it can be avoided. Just my $.02.
Rmtt8206.00
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      02-26-2020, 12:17 PM   #5815
qba335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:

Would y'all honestly go?
Quote:

Would y'all honestly go?
If she is 9-10 I would go and enjoy the experience. If average-looking be honest and tell her that you don't think this is a good match.
Appreciate 1
      02-26-2020, 12:21 PM   #5816
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Would y'all honestly go?
I'll leave the "Fuck yeah, go bang the ho!" response to FuriouslyFast , since nobody can say such a thing nearly as eloquently as he can.

If it were me and I was looking for something long-term and knew that this person had zero long-term potential, I'd probably make a graceful exit. If you have sex, everything changes in terms of expectations and perceived commitment. Even when it's mutually agreed that there are no strings attached. It's human biology. I just don't like dealing with the mess of getting dis-entangled with someone who may have misinterpreted my intentions, no matter how clear I thought I made them. I like things tidy, and I don't like anyone getting bummed out if it can be avoided. Just my $.02.
My exact thoughts lol. I am the same way, I know what happens with the attachments after that night. She will feel it's much more, when I clearly know it isn't.

To the other comment above. She's no 9-10, 6.5-7 tops lol. Some good ol' head wouldn't hurt though

I know FuriouslyFast will jump in here and call me a bitch for not 'bangin that ho' lol, let's see what happens. Should I atleast go on a date to meet her? Might be chill in person.
Appreciate 1
      02-26-2020, 12:28 PM   #5817
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
^this.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
      02-26-2020, 12:32 PM   #5818
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Free spirit = I don't have a clue WTF I want to do in life, want zero obligations or things holding me down, and also want zero accountability for any of my actions.

Also see: narcissist
Oh look, SOMETHING SHINY!
      02-26-2020, 12:43 PM   #5819
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
My exact thoughts lol. I am the same way, I know what happens with the attachments after that night. She will feel it's much more, when I clearly know it isn't.

To the other comment above. She's no 9-10, 6.5-7 tops lol. Some good ol' head wouldn't hurt though

I know FuriouslyFast will jump in here and call me a bitch for not 'bangin that ho' lol, let's see what happens. Should I atleast go on a date to meet her? Might be chill in person.

If you really know it won't go past one date........then
I wouldn't.

But I'm old school and really have to see them in the flesh as texting and even talking on the phone can be misleading if they are nervous.

But like I said, I like to meet them. After that, I'm pretty good in judging very quickly and would end it after coffee or something small.
      02-26-2020, 12:51 PM   #5820
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:

If you really know it won't go past one date........then
I wouldn't.

But I'm old school and really have to see them in the flesh as texting and even talking on the phone can be misleading if they are nervous.

But like I said, I like to meet them. After that, I'm pretty good in judging very quickly and would end it after coffee or something small.
Right. Not going to dinner with this girl, coffee will be sufficient if I end up meeting her.
Appreciate 1
      02-26-2020, 01:29 PM   #5821
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Would y'all honestly go?
First, you're doing it wrong with talking for weeks before meeting. Set the meeting up within an hour of exchanging numbers!!! If she has excuses etc, move on. She's not interested & wasting your time.

In this case, is she attractive enough to sit through a drink & then bang? If so, go meet her. However, make her come to you. For now, I live in a town with a happening main drag so I can just walk to bars & food. So I have them come to my town & I walk there already buzzed
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 01:30 PM   #5822
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Right. Not going to dinner with this girl, coffee will be sufficient if I end up meeting her.
Cut this coffee shit out, kids!! Meet for a drink!
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 01:33 PM   #5823
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:

Would y'all honestly go?
Why waste her time when you know it won't go past getting laid a few times?
I just find it hypocritical to shit on ""free spirit"" women and act the same way
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      02-26-2020, 01:35 PM   #5824
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Why waste her time when you know it won't go past getting laid a few times?
I just find it hypocritical to shit on ""free spirit"" women and act the same way
You never know what's going to happen. They might click. I have met some women that I thought I'd get along great with...opposite happened. I have also met several that I thought would be a waste of my time...we clicked!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Also, this is not the free spirit thing
Appreciate 2
      02-26-2020, 01:37 PM   #5825
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Any worthwhile new(ish) dating sites or apps to try these days?

Taking a break from Match after my latest ban
POF, Bumble & Tinder are a joke & Hinge is not doing anything for me. CMB was a joke too.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 01:48 PM   #5826
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:

POF, Bumble & Tinder are a joke & Hinge is not doing anything for me. CMB was a joke too.
POF is useless, way too many spam accounts or women just promoting their instagrams and "premium" snapchats.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
      02-26-2020, 01:55 PM   #5827
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:

Try Zoosk.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 01:56 PM   #5828
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Try Zoosk.
That's a pay site if you wanna talk to anyone. You ever use it? I have read bad reviews that it's a bunch of fake accounts to suck you in.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 01:59 PM   #5829
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
That's a pay site if you wanna talk to anyone. You ever use it? I have read bad reviews that it's a bunch of fake accounts to suck you in.
I do. I've met at least a dozen 9-10's there in the past 2 years.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
      02-26-2020, 02:02 PM   #5830
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I do. I've met at least a dozen 9-10's there in the past 2 years.
I shall look into it!
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50