Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

12-18-2016, 01:58 PM   #1
mwaxman
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3

Looking for help in Austin to checkout an F80 for sale - SOLVED

Hi - I've been trying to find the perfect F80 to buy and think I just found it in Austin. I live in the San Francisco area, so I'm desperate to see if someone would be willing to go check out the car for me and make sure everything is as the dealer has represented it.

I put a deposit down to hold the car. Please PM me if you can help out a fellow member.

Thanks
-- Matt

Last edited by mwaxman; 12-19-2016 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: Closing thread. Problem solved
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2016, 02:14 PM   #2
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwaxman View Post
Hi - I've been trying to find the perfect F80 to buy and think I just found it in Austin. I live in the San Francisco area, so I'm desperate to see if someone would be willing to go check out the car for me and make sure everything is as the dealer has represented it.

I put a deposit down to hold the car. Please PM me if you can help out a fellow member.

Thanks
-- Matt
I cannot check it mechanically, but sounds like you might just want someone to check the general condition of the vehicle?
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2016, 02:57 PM   #3
mwaxman
United_States
Rep

Yes, just want to make sure the body, paint and interior look clean. It's still under warranty so I'm not too concerned mechanically. If this is something you would be willing to do I'd be super appreciative.

Thanks --Matt
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2016, 03:22 PM   #4
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwaxman View Post
Yes, just want to make sure the body, paint and interior look clean. It's still under warranty so I'm not too concerned mechanically. If this is something you would be willing to do I'd be super appreciative.

Thanks --Matt
Yeah - no worries. Dealers are closed Sundays in Texas, but I work from home so I can make time to sneak out this week and have a look. PM me the details and I'll work something out.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2016, 11:37 PM   #5
mwaxman
United_States
Rep

Many thanks to Dino for being a great fellow forum member!

The car checked out and I'm purchasing.

Found the prior owner on Bimmerpost too!
Appreciate 2
dinonz3216.00