BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition Asking for Help for my Sister - Wellness / Life Coach Online Programs

07-28-2021, 06:01 AM   #23
chassis
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 9Y0 Cayenne S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
Intentionally? Are there such women? Unable to deal with looking attractive? Well, I've just recently seen on TV there is a tribe where girls build up weight intentionally for the purpose of marriage because that's considered attractive.

There's like a well-known fact that people eat to fight stress because that distracts, calms down (chewing ) and effectively diverts blood from head to stomach. Gaining weight is a side effect here.
Yes, there are such women.
Appreciate 1
No one1029.50
      07-29-2021, 02:46 AM   #24
workerONE
Private
Rep
Drives: M2C, GTI Stage 3

Hi, i recommend Barbell Medicine. Started by a medical doctor / strength coach, now lead by two medical doctors, they have staff with extensive medical training. https://www.barbellmedicine.com/consults-and-contact/

I think I've heard them say that the best workout is one you will DO. Your sister will need to buy in to the process and they can help talk through the motivational aspect.
Appreciate 1
Sara5775.50
      07-29-2021, 07:28 AM   #25
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by workerONE View Post
Hi, i recommend Barbell Medicine. Started by a medical doctor / strength coach, now lead by two medical doctors, they have staff with extensive medical training. https://www.barbellmedicine.com/consults-and-contact/

I think I've heard them say that the best workout is one you will DO. Your sister will need to buy in to the process and they can help talk through the motivational aspect.
Thank you!!
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2021, 12:45 AM   #26
g.m00
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 & M2C

I've never subbed to an online workout so I can't say. But I know someone in a similar situation who lost a lot of weight just by increasing her steps by day (walking). Maybe starting small with incremental changes may motivate and encourage your sister. Hope that helps and all the best to you and her.
Appreciate 0