BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Interior lighting

02-07-2024, 08:01 PM   #1
RavenX1
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

Garage List
BMW gave me a loaner X2 for a few days. Was dealing with a side panel leak due to defective vapor seal being broken. 🤷🏼‍♀️idk never heard of it...but water was leaking onto the floor board behind my drivers seat.

The X2 is similar to my X1 but bigger infotainment screen, smaller, updated gear shifter, terrible visibility in back window and of course... MORE COLORS IN AMBIENT LIGHTING!

I wish my X1 2019 came with the 💚💙💜ambient lighting but i only have 🧡🤍. Super sucks.
I love my X1 and the X2 is fun to drive, but the rear window visibility is really horrible. The rear window is way too high up and small. I had to rely on my back up camera more which btw i am NOT used to. I only use it to make sure im straight in a spot or something. Id kill to have the RGB ambient lighting package in my car because I am obsessed with the 💚green. Oh well...
For those considering an X2 just know it is pretty low, definitely not a true SUV like the X1 which is much higher up. If you want a smaller car but like the thought of a crossover...go with the X2. X1 is people who want an suv but cant afford an X3 or think it is too big.

Really though im just jealous the X2 had the more colors package.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0