BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X2 Forum (F39) Windows Autoroll up on lock

02-20-2023, 09:21 AM   #1
Zal
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X2

Windows Autoroll up on lock

Hey Guys

wanted to ask if someone knows how to have all windows roll up by locking the car, I used bimmer code and enabled convenient lock that would require me holding the lock on keyfob for several seconds for all windows to roll up on lock, however I am looking to just lock the car and all windows would roll up on its own without me holding the lock on keyfob

Anyone knows if this is possible or where to start in bimmercode on enabling this feature?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2023, 11:10 PM   #2
TheNine90
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

I think thats only possible for folding mirror. There is delay timer for convenient locking. Set it to 0 secs. Try that and see if it helps
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2023, 06:11 PM   #3
Zal
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNine90 View Post
I think thats only possible for folding mirror. There is delay timer for convenient locking. Set it to 0 secs. Try that and see if it helps
Hi

Thank you for trying to help on this, in bimmercode the lowest option i have is 0.5 sec, this is what I currently have it set on however it wont roll the windows up on lock, still would require me holding the lock button for few seconds on the keyfob

Basically i am looking to be able to just lock the car and it would automatically roll all windows up

Any help on this would be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2023, 06:23 PM   #4
chowser51
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F33 430 and F39 M35i

Garage List
Have not seen this at all in bimmercode. I did it with the smartop module on my convertible. What’s wrong with just standing for a few seconds next to the car or rolling windows up before exiting?

Too bad it isn’t an option in the mybmw app
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2023, 07:08 PM   #5
Zal
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowser51 View Post
Have not seen this at all in bimmercode. I did it with the smartop module on my convertible. What’s wrong with just standing for a few seconds next to the car or rolling windows up before exiting?

Too bad it isn’t an option in the mybmw app
Hi

Thank you, there is nothing wrong with standing for a few seconds, my car didnt come with comfort access so i have this LCD keyfob that comes with OBD2 for keyless entry, it works great and one of the option it has to roll up windows, it doesnt work with my BMW due to this coding issue thats why I am trying to fix it to be able to utilize all feature on this lcd keyfob

Last edited by Zal; 02-22-2023 at 07:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2023, 03:33 PM   #6
Zal
Rep

Hi

I got it to autoroll all windows on lock, though to let anyone out there its possible with bimmercode, just make sure 3053 KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG and KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB is aktiv
Appreciate 0