BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Watches OT: My new weekender

02-08-2016, 02:21 PM   #1
ahero4eternity
Major
Rep
Drives: bmw

OT: My new weekender

The way the blue in this bezel behaves in various lighting conditions is amazing.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      02-08-2016, 02:45 PM   #2
Winn.Nguyen
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

The BLNR is a beautiful watch. It is my daily. My poor sub rarely gets wrist time anymore.

Check out Everest Bands for some awesome watch straps when you want to mix things up.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2016, 05:00 PM   #3
ahero4eternity
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winn.Nguyen View Post
The BLNR is a beautiful watch. It is my daily. My poor sub rarely gets wrist time anymore.

Check out Everest Bands for some awesome watch straps when you want to mix things up.
Portland, eh? I'm in San Diego, but I was just in Portlandia this weekend to buy this. The savings in tax paid for the trip and more, LOL.

I'm still bloated from all the food, beer, and cocktails. I try to make it to PDX at least twice a year.

I am thinking about purchasing an oyster bracelet with brushed center links. I was initially turned off by the PCLs but they are growing on me!
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2016, 10:19 PM   #4
Winn.Nguyen
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahero4eternity View Post
Portland, eh? I'm in San Diego, but I was just in Portlandia this weekend to buy this. The savings in tax paid for the trip and more, LOL.

I'm still bloated from all the food, beer, and cocktails. I try to make it to PDX at least twice a year.

I am thinking about purchasing an oyster bracelet with brushed center links. I was initially turned off by the PCLs but they are growing on me!
Lol! I had the same idea too but when I swapped my sub bracelet onto the BLNR it just didn't look right. The PCLs will grow on you...if you can live with the fine scratches. ;]
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2016, 11:45 PM   #5
ahero4eternity
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winn.Nguyen View Post
Lol! I had the same idea too but when I swapped my sub bracelet onto the BLNR it just didn't look right. The PCLs will grow on you...if you can live with the fine scratches. ;]
Yah, I already like the PCLs a lot more now that I have the watch. They don't stand out as much in person as they do in pictures.

And I have a Cape Cod polishing cloth that takes care of most fine scratches.

Debating between SubC and SD4k next. Like that SD4k is rarer out in the wild. Would love a SDDS but it's too big for my puny wrist.
Appreciate 0