Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics B58 6-Cylinder Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications BM3 not showing relative pressure

05-02-2024, 01:28 PM   #1
Boostisfun
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: ‘21 M340i Xdrive

BM3 not showing relative pressure

I can't seem to figure out how to show relative pressure in datalogs. It just shows it with manifold pressure (absolute). Does anyone know what to change in the settings? I have changed the drop down in settings to relative and have selected MAP as a monitored perimeter as well.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2024, 03:55 PM   #2
Shadowfantasy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M440i 2022

Garage List
2022 bmw M440i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostisfun View Post
I can't seem to figure out how to show relative pressure in datalogs. It just shows it with manifold pressure (absolute). Does anyone know what to change in the settings? I have changed the drop down in settings to relative and have selected MAP as a monitored perimeter as well.
I had the same issue just go to datalog settings and put the pressure to relative and keep everything to user default and try it if it didn’t work go to settings and reset to default
Appreciate 0