BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Welcome - 2018 X1 Xdrive28i

12-01-2018, 03:09 PM   #1
JonTran8
Rep
Drives: BMW

Welcome - 2018 X1 Xdrive28i

Hey everyone,

I just picked up my new 2018 X1 Xdrive28i Xsport black on black. It was a little bit of a headache to get, but am happy to finally have her home! I’ve been out of the BMW world for 8 years but have had four BMWs previously.

Just wanted to get peoples thoughts and input:

1. As a daily driver, was thinking of getting the JB4 tune, but do you think it’s worth it? Or possibly sticking with a Dinantronics would suffice?

2. Was looking at getting the BMS Billet intake, are there any other recommendations?

3. I opted to not get the upgrade LED headlamps as the sales people mentioned Xenons are standard. With disappointment I realized they are halogen. What are your recommendations to install some LED/HID’s for the low beams? Would I need coding?

4. I’ve seen many mention Carly for coding. How does Carly work? What are some common coding options?

5. Any other things I should know?

TIA
Appreciate 0