BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X2 Forum (F39) X2 F39 25e hybrid plug-in

02-05-2024, 04:14 PM   #1
gg.feisbuk
Registered
Italy
Rep
Drives: Bmw Z4 35i N54

Garage List
X2 F39 25e hybrid plug-in

HI
I have the X2 F39 25e Xdrive from July 2022, the hybrid has always charged 10Kwh and done 46 km in pure electric mode. I'm taking it in for assistance for an update to Apple car play at the end of August 2023. Since then the car has only charged 8Kwh and covered 34 km on electric power. The dealership says they know nothing about it. BMW Italia, contacted by email, claims that everything is ok. I write on Instagram, BMW Italia replies and tells me that there are two versions of the F39, one with an 8Kwh battery (10 gross) and one with a 10Kwh (13 gross) and that therefore I have to go back to the dealership telling them to reprogram it with a 10 net battery 13 gross, but both the dealership and BMW Italia tell me via email that it is not possible, contradicting what BMW Italia always told me via Instagram. Can anyone help me understand how to get the same performance back?
Appreciate 0