BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Political Memes

Today, 03:36 AM   #17755
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Absolutely: anyone not wearing a mask is amoral and, accordinging to me & Donald Trump, not a patriot.
So those individuals who can't wear a mask due to medical reasons are unpatriotic? Really should avoid broad brushes.

Today, 04:08 AM   #17756
BimBimM2
Major
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Absolutely: anyone not wearing a mask is amoral and, accordinging to me & Donald Trump, not a patriot.
So those individuals who can't wear a mask due to medical reasons are unpatriotic? Really should avoid broad brushes.
Let the mask thing go. Even Trump realizes this. Most white Americans are pussy ass cowards, they are easily cowed; Trump knows that about his supporters, and generally of the American public. Scare them with a boogeyman and they will all shit their pants, no matter how many guns they wave. Keep in mind that you are talking of the same people who don't have the balls to wrangle their sons and daughters as they run amok destroying their own cities. Don't expect much.

Fear tactics work. Trump is right to do an about turn on this and push the bullshit line "patriots wear masks" to pump the egos of these castrated lost cows.

sCiEnCe meme attached
Attached Images

Appreciate 9
      Today, 06:52 AM   #17757
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
On the masks one, if you changed "right" to "duty", and removed "or not", then I'd be in on all three.

Everyone has a right to not defend their community or country ... but as Americans I believe we all have a duty to.

Even Trump's on board with that:
Trump is a complete moron and simply follows whichever way the proverbial winds of public opinion go.

I am fine with businesses requiring masks. I am fine with commercials and posters strongly recommending everyone wear one. I wear one when indoors and the ability to keep 6ft away from everyone isn't available. I am virulently against the government 'requiring' me to wear one under punishment of prison.
King Rudi8077.50

Today, 06:53 AM   #17758
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Let the mask thing go. Even Trump realizes this. Most white Americans are pussy ass cowards, they are easily cowed; Trump knows that about his supporters, and generally of the American

sCiEnCe meme attached
Wow. Racist much. Replace that word with "African American" or "Asian" or even "female" and read what you wrote.

After all this time, still amazed at some of the trash that posts here.

Today, 07:23 AM   #17759
BimBimM2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:
Let the mask thing go. Even Trump realizes this. Most white Americans are pussy ass cowards, they are easily cowed; Trump knows that about his supporters, and generally of the American

sCiEnCe meme attached
Wow. Racist much. Replace that word with "African American" or "Asian" or even "female" and read what you wrote.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      Today, 07:33 AM   #17760
Murf993
Captain
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
My wife is medically exempt and therefore according to Gruss "immoral".....hmmm, I don't think so. She is sick of getting grief from SJW for not having one on and has taken to wearing one and struggles to breath when she must. But that's fine as long as those out there feel better about themselves.
Appreciate 3
BimBimM21267.00
TboneS54201.50

Today, 07:38 AM   #17761
Murf993
Captain
Rep

'
Attached Images

Appreciate 7
cmyx6go4607.50
3798j2809.00
vreihen162299.50
King Rudi8077.50

Today, 08:22 AM   #17762
WhiskyPat12
Reclaiming My Time!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb762 View Post
this might just be the alcohol talking, but I love you man...
Appreciate 3
BimBimM21267.00
Murf9933394.50

Today, 08:45 AM   #17763
WhiskyPat12
Reclaiming My Time!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb762 View Post
this might just be the alcohol talking, but I love you man...
Appreciate 4
BimBimM21267.00
Murf9933394.50

Today, 10:22 AM   #17764
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 AW F80

Quote:

Absolutely racist
But then BimBimM2 is so woke probably thinks we're the racist posters for pointing out his racism
Appreciate 0
      Today, 10:28 AM   #17765
KhzrMlkrs
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1990 316i

Attached Images

Appreciate 7
BimBimM21267.00
TboneS54201.50
Murf9933394.50
King Rudi8077.50
TURBO81730.50

Today, 10:28 AM   #17766
rwheels
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      Today, 10:29 AM   #17767
KhzrMlkrs
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1990 316i

Attached Images

Appreciate 2
BimBimM21267.00

Today, 10:42 AM   #17768
Murf993
Captain
Rep

'
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
      Today, 10:58 AM   #17769
BimBimM2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkagtr View Post
Quote:

Absolutely racist
But then BimBimM2 is so woke probably thinks we're the racist posters for pointing out his racism
Was I racist? Such was not my intention. I just wanted to point out that American whites are cowards who have lost their identity. No wonder 95% of rioters are white kids who are destroying the same cities that their white parents built with their tax dollars. No wonder there are white kids who are destroying the very same artifacts which are symbols of their white heritage. And just to illustrate further, it is indeed white kids in white liberal arts colleges prepping up useless definitions like "intersectional shit-ism", "institutional racism" and using them to brainwash other white children, infecting them with the same self-loathing white cowardice that they hold in their own lost little hearts.

No wonder the "silent majority" remains stupidly silent; they have no fucking idea what to say.

It isn't racist to point out a trend in a demographic. (Or is it? Does it matter?)

Tell me if you have it in you to disagree with the images I post here often. In fact I want these to be burnt in your white psyche.

Call it tough love.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
      Today, 11:07 AM   #17770
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 AW F80

Quote:
Was I racist? Such was not my intention. I just wanted to point out that American whites are cowards who have lost their identity. No wonder 95% of rioters are white kids who are destroying the same cities that their white parents built with their tax dollars. No wonder there are white kids who are destroying the very same artifacts which are symbols of their white heritage. And just to illustrate further, it is indeed white kids in white liberal arts colleges prepping up useless definitions like "intersectional shit-ism", "institutional racism" and using them to brainwash other white children, infecting them with the same self-loathing white cowardice that they hold in their own lost little hearts.

No wonder the "silent majority" remains stupidly silent; they have no fucking idea what to say.

It isn't racist to point out a trend in a demographic. (Or is it? Does it matter?)

Tell me if you have it in you to disagree with the images I post here often. In fact I want these to be burnt in your white psyche.

Call it tough love.
I'm an Asian 2nd generation immigrant

in your sad little mind, only white kids go to Lib Arts colleges?

you continue to spew racist hatred towards an entirely unique and different race of people and still don't see it?

I see you're getting a lot of use out of those broad brushes you've purchased
Appreciate 0
      Today, 11:10 AM   #17771
Murf993
Captain
Rep

Never Forgotten Initiative
August 2 at 12:25 PM ·
In July, 2016, a self-professed BLM member killed five Dallas Police Officers. It was found out he only wanted to target white people and white officers. The five officers who were killed were of mixed races, and died trying to stop an active shooter.
After the incident, many survivors, which included the Officers who bravely responded, asked the NFL to honor the fallen five police officers by placing a sticker on the helmets of players. The NFL rejected the request.
Now, the NFL is considering a Black national anthem, and allowing players to wear the names of people who were victims of ‘police brutality’.
Are you still going to watch the NFL? I’m not.
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
pikkagtr2800.00
cmyx6go4607.50
3798j2809.00

Today, 11:22 AM   #17772
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Never Forgotten Initiative
August 2 at 12:25 PM ·
In July, 2016, a self-professed BLM member killed five Dallas Police Officers. It was found out he only wanted to target white people and white officers. The five officers who were killed were of mixed races, and died trying to stop an active shooter.
After the incident, many survivors, which included the Officers who bravely responded, asked the NFL to honor the fallen five police officers by placing a sticker on the helmets of players. The NFL rejected the request.
Now, the NFL is considering a Black national anthem, and allowing players to wear the names of people who were victims of ‘police brutality’.
Are you still going to watch the NFL? I’m not.
Nope. Fuck the National Felon League. Stopped watching them years ago.
Appreciate 1
BimBimM21267.00

Today, 11:24 AM   #17773
BimBimM2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkagtr View Post
Quote:

Call it tough love.
I'm an Asian 2nd generation immigrant

in your sad little mind, only white kids go to Lib Arts colleges?

you continue to spew racist hatred towards an entirely unique and different race of people and still don't see it?

I see you're getting a lot of use out of those broad brushes you've purchased
This isn't a "racial" problem as you are worried about; this is a loss of identity problem afflicting the white *majority*. Ask why their children can be turned against them so easily by commie encroachers, and why they feel helpless against this.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
TboneS54201.50

Today, 12:00 PM   #17774
SumBMWGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Are you admitting that you are part of the cancel culture?
Appreciate 1
      Today, 12:14 PM   #17775
3798j
Captain
Rep
Drives: E86 3.0si

Garage List
'64 Corvette  [0.00]
'19 VW Golf "R ...  [0.00]
'08 Z4 3.0SI  [4.50]
'66 Triumph TR4A  [0.00]
'68 Triumph GT6  [0.00]
'85 Corvette  [0.00]
'14 Audi S5  [0.00]
'55 Ford F100  [0.00]
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
BimBimM21267.00
TURBO81730.50

Today, 12:15 PM   #17776
BimBimM2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Are you admitting that you are part of the cancel culture?
No. He loves his country and doesn't like traitorous shitbags shitting on his country. He is right to quit a traitorous unpatriotic organization which, unironically, calls itself American while disrespecting America and its citizens.

Cancel culture cucks hate America. Don't be fooled by their "we want to make it better!" narrative. They hate your country and they hate you.
Appreciate 1