BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos SEMA 2023

11-29-2023, 12:48 PM   #1
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

SEMA 2023

Hey guys! for those who don't know I was in SEMA this year with my 718 Porsche Cayman GTS as an Ambassador for BlackVue Dash Cam Systems! This was my first time in SEMA and i wanted to share my experience with you guys with driving into the show and some behind the scenes as well as the event itself. So far these are the videos I've dropped with many more to come since it's a 4 day event! If you don't mind and help a brother out drop a SUB, much appreciated!

I have other videos I made driving down from Ohio to California and checking out some cool spots. You can find them on my channel as well as checking out San Clemente's South OC Cars and Coffee

here's the roll in at the Las Vegas Convention Center

Day 1 at SEMA

Day 1 part 2

Day 2
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 2
///MPhatic13862.50
GERMAN M34181.00