BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X2 Forum (F39) 2022 X2 M35i - 50th Anniversary Emblems?

02-18-2022, 07:42 AM   #1
GoinDahnTahn
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X2 M35i

2022 X2 M35i - 50th Anniversary Emblems?

i was wondering if anyone knows whether the M35i will have the option to include the new 50th Anniversary BMW emblems?

i noticed on the BMW site that some BMW 'build your own' sections offer the ability to add this as an option for $200, but X2 isnt one of them currently.

i picked up mine in Feb 2022, so if they do become available in March, im wondering if i can add them....saw some articles mentioning BMW might make them available to purchase separately, so im wondering if i would be able to pick up a set and have them installed....

also interested in people's opinions on them as to whether its maybe not a great idea.....i do love the standard emblems on mine right now, but thought might be cool to have the special ones, since mine is a 2022...idk....

thanks!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0