BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board the fartheset you can get away from a McD's

09-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #23
Pink Taco
Doesn't get Pinker than this...
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post
Umm, McDs is a massive contributing factor to sickness, degenerative disease, and obesity. Think about the internal dysfunction from the shit food -- hormonal imbalance, gut dysfunction, liver overload, compromised immunity. Good luck exercising that away.

Contrary to traditional thought you get healthy to lose weight not lose weight to get healthy.
I don't eat McD anyways... More into home cookin' and fine dinin' lol
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 07:00 AM   #24
geoff2010
Mmmmmkay
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 S6 + 2017 340 M sport

i can't believe there are people in this thread trying to argue that McD's isn't 'bad for you'.

Come on people... you have the lowest quality of meat, pumped full of the highest quality steroids and antibiotics. You then mix that with a bunch of artificial flavoring and chemicals to make it taste good and not spoil.

If the crap content you are putting in your body isn't bad enough, look at some of the calorie contents:

Double 1/4 Pounder: 740 calories - 42g of Fat (19g saturated) - 155mg of cholesterol - 1380mg of sodium.

Large Fries: 500 calories - 25g of Fat (3.5 saturated) - 350mg of sodium.

I would guess the Double 1/4 Pounder + Large Fries is a pretty common order. They market the shit out of it, so I'm sure it sells. That gives you a net of

1240 Calories (62% daily calories for sedentary american)
67 Grams of Fat (103% daily value for sedentary american)
22.5 Grams of Saturated Fat (111% daily value)
155mg of cholesterol (50% daily value)

Anytime you are satisfying almost all your caloric requirements for the day and going over on your fat intake... with a single sandwich plus fries, there is something horribly wrong.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 11:19 AM   #25
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

lol i don't eat this crap or any kind of fast food but i have friends that eat it once in awhile its not like its going to kill them and most of them are in good shape. Some of you guys need to live life on the edge and eat some McD's
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #26
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff2010 View Post
i can't believe there are people in this thread trying to argue that McD's isn't 'bad for you'.

Come on people... you have the lowest quality of meat, pumped full of the highest quality steroids and antibiotics. You then mix that with a bunch of artificial flavoring and chemicals to make it taste good and not spoil.

If the crap content you are putting in your body isn't bad enough, look at some of the calorie contents:

Double 1/4 Pounder: 740 calories - 42g of Fat (19g saturated) - 155mg of cholesterol - 1380mg of sodium.

Large Fries: 500 calories - 25g of Fat (3.5 saturated) - 350mg of sodium.

I would guess the Double 1/4 Pounder + Large Fries is a pretty common order. They market the shit out of it, so I'm sure it sells. That gives you a net of

1240 Calories (62% daily calories for sedentary american)
67 Grams of Fat (103% daily value for sedentary american)
22.5 Grams of Saturated Fat (111% daily value)
155mg of cholesterol (50% daily value)

Anytime you are satisfying almost all your caloric requirements for the day and going over on your fat intake... with a single sandwich plus fries, there is something horribly wrong.
It's funny because I had some friends in high school that worked in fast food places and they told me that they will never eat fast food again now that they know what goes on back there.
Appreciate 0