BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Coding Office / Enhanced Bluetooth

06-17-2016, 04:46 PM   #1
Ant802
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 16 X1 20D M Sport Auto Estoril

Coding Office / Enhanced Bluetooth

Hi all,

I picked up my new f48 yesterday and wasn't surprised to see office isn't enabled on the iDrive as I don't have the 6NF enhanced Bluetooth option. I do have pro nav and this has standard Bluetooth and streaming.

Can I firstly state I am brand new to coding, been a BMW owner for a good few years now and only recently knew it was possible. In my previous 1series I did have enhanced Bluetooth but only really used this to read text messages on the iDrive screen.

I've read another post where it says it is possible but the discussion primarily focused around the second microphone which I don't need.

Basically I'm looking for instructions/help on how to code the office function into the vehicle! As I say I'm completely new to coding so please don't shoot me if there is any newbie parts to this post. I do have the enet coding wire.

Thanks for your help.
Antony
Appreciate 0