Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

07-20-2022, 02:14 PM   #1
ashiifi
f82_s55
Rep
Drives: F90, G80, F82, E92 M3

2015 M4 - Satin Pearl White

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I have my 2015 BMW M4 F82 for sale. It has just over 86k miles and is in great condition. I purchased this car in around March of this year after owning a G80 for a few months. I simply cant keep a car for long as the main motivation is to get back into a more comfortable daily driver, possibly swoop down to a Tesla, we will see. The reason i bought this car was because it was completely unmolested before it came into my hands. The previous owners must've been older because not a single thing was modified, in fact the car even had a factory ordered M Performance exhaust. In terms of options, its optioned relatively lowly, and thats actually what attracted me to it. No leather dash, no EDC, no real gimicks. It does have the driver safety suite optioned and a few other small options. The idea was to install coil-overs which is why i didn't want EDC especially.

The car is not fully paid off yet as ive only owned it a couple months, but can be paid off upon purchase in order to receive the title. Car has two sets of keys. One of the keys have been upgraded to the newer G series key by Gatesinnovations.

The car is mostly FBO. Ive owned a few of these in the past, and didnt want to redo everything like i did in my last builds. For mods, it has CTS turbo catless downpipes that have been ceramic coated, MAD single midpipe, and then all that hooked up to a M Performance muffler. The sound is insane, almost intense, but very clean. Currently I am running a stage 1 tune from Bootmod3 just to keep everything tame. In fact its running the stage 1 multimap, and I always keep in the CS map setting. The car does not need more power simply put. Also, the crankhub is not upgraded to my knowledge[IMO it doesnt need it, but thats a different topic]. For suspension, Its completely stock. I was originally going to go with a set of coilovers, but the car has EDC and it was easier to go with hoping to install Ohlin Road and Tracks but decided to sell the car before I could go down that path. For wheels, the car came optioned with 437m, i am in the process of powder coating them black. The tires are also newer. In the meantime i have been running beautiful 666m wheels borrowed from a close friend. Those will NOT come with the car as they are not mine. And no, my friend is not selling those wheels.

Some small styling updates include a full wrap from AES Designs in the chicago suburbs. The color is Satin Pearl White and looks stunning in person. The roof has been PPF'd along with the frontend before the wrap, for extra protection. The car also has an original Vorsteiner rear diffuser and a Varis front lip. Both in great condition. On the interior, everything is either in carbon or alcantara. Including the full steering wheel with a red stripe and heating capabilities. A Major plus, depending on who you ask, the car also has a full StarLight Headliner also installed by AES Designs. The install is almost entirely out of the way and really just makes the entire experiance on the interior unique. The system uses 710 individual rays in the headliner and can be contolled via remote or by an app on the phone. It can also be disconnected easily in the trunk, completely out of the way.

Overall, The car is great. Ive already put alot into it as you can probably tell. As soon as I purhcased it, I already had an idea of what i wanted the car to be, and it became that very quickly. Its meant to be a clean build, nothing over the top, small details accounted for, and thats it. It drives great, no mechanical gremlins. Has been maintained well in my ownership, and from what I can tell the previous ownership as well. Underneath the paint, there are small imperfections as expected of a 7 year car. Some small rashed on the lower part of the front bumper etc. But the wrap is perfect. The wrap was not meant to hide anything beneath it, but just to make the look special. The color underneath the wrap is Alpine White. The brakes are also newer, it seems the last owner changed to all new rotors and pads all around, all OEM, just before i bought it. These brakes are not cheap.

As far as history goes. You are more than welcome to run a carfax. Like I said im pretty sure the previous owners were older people because the car was bone stock when I picked it up.

Full Options list: https://www.mdecoder.com/decode/WBS3R9C54FF708829

The car has also been recently been detailed and ceramic coating applied to the wrap.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/HXmC5udG4Jyxe81S6

Notable options:
Heads Up Display
Side view cameras as well as back up camera
Heated Steering wheel
Carbon Roof

**Exterior**:
DEPO LCI tail lights [removed the GTS tails]
Bootmod3 tune
Black fender grills with badges
Varis Carbon Front lip
Gloss Black Grills
Black M4 badge
Stud conversion
Full wrap in Satin Pearl White

**Interior**:
Alcantara brake boot - BMW Mperf
Alantara Armrest - BMW Mperf
Autotecknic Carbon fiber shifter cover
Autotecknic Carbon fiber shift surround
Carbon Steering trim IND
Floor mats
Red M1 and M2 buttons
Alcantara steering wheel - Heated
Red Start stop button
Carbon paddles Mashi
Rennline Phone mount
New interior door pulls
Starlight headliner

**Performance**:
Bootmod3 tune
MAD intake
CTS Downpipe Cerakoted
MAD single midpipe
M-Performance Exhaust
GTS flash DCT, Steering, and Traction

**Maintenance:**
Spark plugs - 82000mi
FCP Oil kit - 82000mi
FCP Oil kit - 85000mi

VIN: WBS3R9C54FF708829

I haven't listed the prices for the modifications above, but if you know anything about these, you will know how much the upgrades cost.

Reach out with any questions, I'm happy to answer them. Shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no.
I have many more pictures so let me know if there is anything you want to see.

Attached Images

Last edited by ashiifi; 07-25-2022 at 03:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2022, 10:10 AM   #2
ashiifi
f82_s55
Rep
Drives: F90, G80, F82, E92 M3

Updated photo gallery
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2022, 12:36 PM   #3
ashiifi
f82_s55
Rep