E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Pre-lci with frm3 with inner high beam problem

03-30-2022, 02:57 PM   #1
vytkir
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW e91

Pre-lci with frm3 with inner high beam problem

Hello guys.

I have 2006 bmw e91 with xenons. I's fully pre-lci but is has frm3 module (from vehicle ~2011).
After installation firstly tried factory coding with different dates, but there was many issues with rear lights and side indicators, so I had manually go threw trace file to find the sweet spot. After many many hours I have managed to get where I'm now.
Everything seems to be coded correctly, but I have issue with inner high beams. The do not work at all. There's no power to headlight connection at all... bulbs are ok.

Maybe someone have the same "setuped" vehicle and could share FRM_e89.C33 file to compare?

Also I have attached my trace file in .txt. maybe some master could check and say where's the problem?

Thank you guys in advance!!!
Attached Files
File Type: txt FSW_PSW.txt (36.2 KB, 30 views)
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2022, 07:31 PM   #2
evominati
Private
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: E91 320D

WinKFP flash the module with your VIN if you haven't done that yet then code it to default with empty .MAN file