07-08-2016, 06:25 AM   #193
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
RIP to all ( except for the copshooters)

But I hate anarchy and the law is no joke. Why don't people just do what they are told by the cops, just like that?

Cops need to be more psychologists in circumstances than acting like Dirty Harry...

But this. This won't solve anything! A new civil war this is going to be...

Cheers
Robin(who has a Colombian wife who is not exactly 'white' )
Colombiana FTW.

In all seriousness, it's genuinely not a difficult concept to follow: do as you are told, and you live to see another day/go without broken limbs/humiliation/etc. Not to mention ensuring the safeguarding of police and everyone around you. Those snipers could have killed innocent bystanders, regardless of whether they were targeting solely police or not.

However, I am noticing more and more fearlessness and the overcompensation of something that I feel as though the African American race thinks is missing. Perhaps it's respect, perhaps it's attention, maybe it's a bunch of things. But the truth of the matter is that what needs to change is the attitude.

When you've got people whose only experience with law enforcement has been negative, though (and not even on a fatal level), that's easier said than done.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1