01-10-2020, 09:26 PM   #25
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feddersen View Post
These models are going to be very popular.
Not being rude, but speaking from Denmark I can see your unconscientious influenced perception. Of course if they force you to do so, IS POPULAR!
Denmark has proposed a ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel cars from 2030 and hybrid from 2035, "joining international efforts to promote electric-only vehicles to reduce air pollution and combat climate change."
And as a note: I NEVER heard someone saying that Active Tourer is beautiful or popular! "Ugly" was a compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feddersen View Post
Many of those who buy this vehicle don't buy it for the driving dynamics of a BMW but because it is a BMW.
No, they bought it because the tax relief or overtax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoenG View Post
That's because you live in the US and probably don't mind... yet. As from NOW the average CO2 emission for the cars sold by a car manufacturer in Europe has to undercut 95gr/km. This equals an average consumption of about 60 miles per gallon.
Oh, yes. Merkel, environmentalists, ignorants, the green hidden agenda and the new CO2 tax grabbing... Higher and higher taxes will be used to get the public to “voluntarily” reduce their transportation choices.
Freedom much? Saying something doesn't make it so... Let me decide if I want it and let the product prove that is better.
Watch out for all new policies affecting every aspect of our lives, using environmental protection simply as the excuse to squeeze our emotions and get us to voluntarily surrender our liberties.
Sad... Very sad...
Appreciate 0