View Single Post
      11-28-2020, 07:33 PM   #171
3.0L
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M235i, 20k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyRed128i View Post
Moderator: A reminder that this is for non-political discussions only. You may continue to discuss the economic, societal, and personal aspects of the subject but this is not a springboard for political discussion and politically charged posts will be removed.

Being in Texas, bars and restaurants are more of less opened back up, but I just went through San Francisco last week, and literally most of the wine bars, vineyards, exc were all closed, and social distancing was in full enforcement.

This is quite the opposite of Texas, where its 90% back to normal.

Those of you from California, are you ready to move to Texas of Florida!??

Nope. And I'm not from California - I've lived here my entire life, except for my 2 years and 8 months in the US Army, and I have no plans of moving. Heh!

Meanwhile, we're seeing some serious surges in virus infections. Considering the behavior of folks in general, this is of little surprise.

As to our local restaurants, we've had on-again, off-again indoor seating. Currently, indoor seating is off. So what happens. In some areas, the "outdoor" seating is a joke. I'm seeing tent-like coverings, plastic windows, screens, etc. Even though these arrangements are on sidewalks and in car parking spaces, I don't these as authentic "outdoor" seating arrangements.

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser
Appreciate 1
wdb4673.00