Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend . No hate here vs HAM .I even said congrats for the GOAT !
You said to me thank you to be sporty...That's really nice from you !

As for us the MAX fans , our issue is that we can't battle we equal machinery..
As you know the Merc has the most powerful PU of the field . DAS , the suspicious party-mode, tire cooling , and other hidden inventions ...

Regarding sporty : The advantage of the Merc is actually not sporty , as we can see It's always a Merc vs Merc race ...
Only MAX can (sometimes) split the Mercs and win a race ..
Only MAX can do it with less , and lack of HP . The other cars of the field having zero chance , and they know this the whole season !

I really wonder , why the others teams still participate because actually they look like fools ,idiots behind the steering wheel while the costs are hundreds of millions !

The Merc dominance my friend . That's the issue of the other teams and from us MAX fans !

Regarding the challenge from MAX . Let use hope that HAM and Toto agreed to swap cars .
It would show what are worth . Both of them !
And not only to test drive with a Merc from 2018..

As I said : I won't happen . Sadly !
Cheers my friend !

I fully acknowledge that you congratulated him, my friend. Part of navigating F1 is navigating the politics, the teams, and seizing opportunities. The sport is littered with amazing drivers who made poor decisions or were toxic. The main case study in this is ALO. All of the talent in the world. Absolutely amazing driver. Shut down MSC. The toxicity of he and his manager, Flabio B cannot be overstated. Two MAJOR black eyes with blackmailing his team, (McLaren) and being involved in CrashGate (Renault). Think about this for a second. One time is an lack of judgement. Two times is a lack of character.

Max and Jos can be their own worse enemies. They should have taken a chance and teamed with Lewis in 2017. He was in his 2nd year in F1 at this point which is FAR more experienced in F1 vs Lewis who came into F1 against the reigning 2x F1 Champion who had just deposed MSC. This will go down as the seminal mistake of his career if he doesn't get into the Merc seat when Lewis retires. Max had a chance to show his mettle against HAM and refused to do so. Calling for something special now is a bit unseemly.

Max needs to direct all of this energy at Red Bull Racing and drag the leadership into a different culture, learn to control his own mouth, and a few other problems I see. He has the talent. Maybe as much as Lewis. He needs to put together the soft skills which Lewis has mastered and improve his brand which will make others come to him. Just as Mercedes did with Lewis. They came to him. The rest is history.

Cheers, my good friend!!
-MK
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 6
minn1914015.00
5.M0NSTER3353.50
yco5724.50
M5Rick59622.50