11-07-2019, 10:26 AM   #121
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcelir8bmw View Post
With the BMS in Orange, Red 2, and in Sport mode I DO NOT have the issue.
I'm running the BMS Orange and I did experience the slight delay yesterday once again. It was a lot less pronounced now with the BMS, but there was still a noticeable delay that I was actually thinking "not again". Still the pedal tuner is a major improvement that I'm not going to worry about it too much. I am certain that this could be "tuned out" with software updates. I also run on sport mode 99% of the time. It is definitely better every step.. ie comfort to sport to sport manual mode. Having owned a bunch of different cars including BMW's this is definitely a thing on our X1 and my X2 m35i that is different. Most of it could certainly be adjusted by driving. Ie giving myself even more time to turn so going slow is acceptable, but that's just not my style. Most pronounced is coming down in speed.. getting ready to take that left, and there's a good enough gap you try to ease the throttle in to turn and it's just not going anywhere. Then it's followed by vicious acceleration when the car finally does it's thing because you're already pushing the gas pedal down.. and even further because it's not moving so that probably the throttle is already down 20-30% or more when it actually gets going rather than the 5% you would like it to start going nicely and steadily accelerate.
Appreciate 1