is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
just got my first road bike.

2009 Scott Speedster S30-Shimano 105

love cycling and just taped my bars for the first time..drooling for a garmin edge 25...

random question...i had a bad fall on a wet bridge, where my back tire slipped out. Now my bike feels it slightly leans the right side, or the back wheel feels woobly. idk wheel looks tru and hub is fine. Think its PTDS
Congratulations! Glad your've loving it so far!

Probably PTDS, kind of difficult for any of us diagnose. My only advise would be to check the brake caliper to make sure it's still riding centered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc503 View Post
I may leave it! JK - I'd take an after but it's actually at the shop right now. I may have deaded my Stages PM, might be time for a Quarq.
If it's an early Stages product, i wouldn't be surprised with that amount of wet and grime.

I kind of wish i would have gone with Quark. I don't ride the trainer nearly as much as i used to. If it looks like rain, i just ride a different day since i'm not training for anything in particular.