09-26-2015, 09:15 PM   #26
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audaci42 View Post
we just had one brought out for training and it was mineral white with the mocha (not sure exactly what its called on the x1) interior. it is a VERY nice car. it is an upgrade in every single way (except the sporty drive but whoe cares its an x1) over the previous gen. we had someone 6'4 sit in the driver seat and another guy that is 6'2 sit right behind him and there was plenty of room. i absolutely love this car and i honestly feel like its going to really hurt x3 sales. and this car shares a lot of stuff with mini. same seats, same transmission (thats why it has the weird shifter), and same engine. and very soon bmw will be sharing chassis with mini. bmw is going towards universal parts.
I care. We can say the same thing about the 3 series : "who cares"...
Your post is confusing at least.
If is not sporty, why buy it? A BMW shouldn't be sporty?
All I read from your sentence is that two tall people can fit in it. And that is nice; what is nice? Two tall people can fit in a half price Kia too.
If is not sporty how is going to hurt the X3?

The X1 has a certain niche and is damn good at it (the old one). Drive it. You will care. You might even drop the 3 series for it. You will not be the first one.
Appreciate 0