View Single Post
      09-22-2022, 01:03 PM   #77
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bc2005 View Post
I had my BMW loan on autopay, and don’t remember a BMW finance option to simply add $25 each month. However, all the bank connections are already in place, so it was simple to make extra payments of any amount. You just login to BMW finance and make the payment.
Not for autopay. I'm financing both my S1000RR and C650 Sport. Well I was financing my S1000RR. Just paid it off. I didn't set up autopay on either. I paid off the S1000RR way ahead of the 5 year term I had on it. Actually paid it off in less than a year. I was making more than the minimum payment each month up until a few months ago where I accelerated the payments to every other week. All of this was done via BMW FS' website. With the stock market on a downward slide, I opted to tackle the high interest rate of the loan on the RR at 4.99%.

The C650's loan is at 1.99% and I'm deciding if I want to just clear it off my books or take it to term. Only owe $3800 on it and have just over 2 years left to pay it off following the set monthly payments.
Appreciate 0