View Single Post
      05-19-2022, 02:39 PM   #79
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...1piUcQj7Z.html
"And asked how he [Max Verstappen] was enjoying fighting with Charles Leclerc and Ferrari in 2022, rather than the Lewis Hamilton/Mercedes combo he battled last year, Verstappen replied: “I really enjoyed the battles also last year and I do as well this year. Just different teams, which I think is good for Formula 1.
“I enjoy it; I know Charles a bit longer of course than… Lewis in general. And what I like is that I think there’s a lot of respect between the two teams as well – not only between the two drivers – and we can really go up to each other and say “you did a better job than us this week”, and they do the same.
“You always want to try and beat each other, but I think it also really motivates the team when you lose – you try and come back stronger. That’s nice and I really hope for the rest of the season it can be like that.
“I think that’s the nice thing about Formula 1 as well, and I think also for F1 in general, to have Ferrari back on top and in the front, it’s what they need.”"
E92inNC1709.50