Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Losing Ferrasol in 2015 BROKE my heart. I couldn't function for days. I couldn't eat, sleep, go to work. I'd zone out while driving. It was awful.

When Blackie knocked me out I had my head split open, lost all memory of the accident, had stitches in my head, and was in agonizing pain during the recovery along with a fractured arm.

I'd much rather have another physical horse accident than lose another horse. You get drugs for physical pain. I still think of Ferrasol every day. Knowing I'm never going to see her again messes with your mind, your inner peace.
I get it, I have kids and have had pets. You can get drugs for a broken heart too - Abilify, Wellbutrin, prozac, etc. I've also owned horses. I don't have to involve my insurance provider over a broken heart though.

You are justified in your feelings though. Not trying to say that you aren't. Just discussing our d'rather's.
Wellbutrin yes, but Abilify is an anti psychotic tranquilizer like Seroquel, Thorazine, Haldol, etc. That medication is for psychos.
I mean. Someone should be writing 'scripts for that on these boards then.
There are a few people who need meds here, but they don't want the help.
Appreciate 4
shoei7779.00
MKSixer34190.50
King Rudi13157.00
rebekahb3141.50