07-17-2006, 11:17 PM   #1
saini023
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
moving back to san jose..need a place..

so i'm moving back to san jose (currently live in san francisco) to go back to san jose state..looking for a place to live at..anybody know a place renting out a 1BR or studio for rent? obvisouly cheaper the better..i've found couple places one in paticular a studio next to oakridge mall. its a studio in a resdential area...i guess part of a house but not atttached with street parking..i am going to be takin my E90 there..and dnt wnt to park just anywhere. do you guys think that area is safe to park on the streets? it is a residential place...also anybody know a good place renting? trying to keep it under $800..maybe around $700 a month..thanks in advance guys..
Mods:20% Tint F/R, Xenon Interior Lights, Xenenis Tru-match Fog Lights, , V1 (hardwire), Black and White Roundels, Blackline Tailights, White Angel Eyes (PMB), (2) 12'' Kicker L7,TvandNav2go, Playstation 2, ACS Roof Spoiler, 5 Series iDrive Leather Knob, Brex kit
Appreciate 0