View Single Post
      10-26-2021, 06:13 PM   #177
flsupraguy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGW0RM View Post
What's popular on the track has nothing to do with overall daily driver quality. Furthermore, all track stars are well aware that they must PAY TO PLAY. Most of them are older cars out of warranty. Not all. But most. And even those who are tracking newer models. They all know if something breaks, chances are they will be on the line for the repair. Porsche is the best drivers car period to me. But they have tons of quality issues they DO NOT stand behind.

You boasted how you have owned most every car out there. Yet you sure dont speak like you have any real Porsche experience.
LOL "They all know if something breaks, chances are they will be on the line for the repair." Porsche is one of the few brands that stands behind their cars on track. Btw, I have a 997 gt3 with a sharkweks 4.1 stroker that I track. I also have a 991.2 gt3 that I track. Daily was a supercharged e90 m3 that I just sold. No issues with the manual transmission here. You don't speak like someone who actually tracks their car
Toddles

Appreciate 0