View Single Post
      02-26-2021, 01:52 PM   #49
Shagohod
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F48 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcborn59 View Post
I like the look the 245's provide, you will like the performance gain too.

The shorter 3mm height will effect gas mileage slightly as you will require higher revs to achieve 60 mph. The accuracy of the speedo at 60 mph will be off slightly, You will actually be doing 58.5mph, this will save you on speeding tickets lol.

Let us know if the .7" extra width effects road spray down the side of the vehicle in wet weather. Does the extra width make contact with the front inner fender when turning lock to lock?
My speedometer already reads a couple mph faster than my actual speed. Been trying to figure out if it is my car or both my friends Subaru's that are off. Pretty sure BMW just wants us to give them a better name by driving reasonably haha.
The tires do look great though. Had Michelin A/S 3+'s installed recently and they're a world of difference from the stock RFT Pirelli's, and a veritable steal as far as cost. I'm sure the DWS's are even more comfortable on the road. Dang chain stores though, all that money plus an alignment and they don't even bother to air up the tires before handing me back the key.
Appreciate 0