View Single Post
      04-04-2015, 09:12 AM   #44
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtech E90 E83 View Post
Good advice, all around! I haven't ridden in almost 10 years; just getting my feet wet again. I don't think I'll see any track time in the next year - but as I get more comfortable with the bike, I'll look to upgrade those functional components. For now, I'll settle with the suspension weight-tuning, and how it feels afterwards... That upgrade bug, man -- hits like a ton of bricks, and completely feel your pain. This winter's been pretty brutal - so I've had mods waiting, and I've been doing some installs as my fingers have been freezing off!

As for front/rear axle sliders - still contemplating whether or not I should go through with them. Front - no issues - since i'm using a triple stand, but the rear is a single swingarm stand - so I'll have to take the rear sliders off every time i put her on a stand...

Brakes - good for now. As I start getting more into the bike, I'll be sure to look into this.

Rear hugger... Definitely on my to-do list. Radiator and Oil cooler guards - also on my to-do list... Seen Cox Racing, Evotech - they all seem like good options.

I also noticed that you're in DC! Not too far from where I am... I also visit Bethesda to see my friends once in a while. If you're ever in this area, let me know! Weather's starting to turn around for sure!!! Hope to get some riding buddies - since none of my friends are into bikes :/
This Winter has been stupid ridiculous. If Winter was a person I would beat the piss out of him/her. This Winter has limited the available time I have to ride before I head out to the track in May. It also has caused two major damages to my house. Cracks in my new concrete driveway which I had put in less than a year ago and a busted hose bib which ended up ruining the laminate floor....again this room was done by the same GC less than a year ago.

Anyways, who's doing the work on your suspension?

I also sent you a PM.
Appreciate 0