i M HOONIGAN
Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E70 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuz5150 View Post
Hey Mtech, thanks for the kind words.
My back has gotten a lot bettter, but still the riding position on these SB's are brutal around town or highway.
Im hoping if everything goes well, to pick up something "standard/up-rite" style bike. It has to have 2cyl. Hail from Europe/Japan, air cooled, preferred with out cat's or DBW. Less electrics, less headaches
Last....ride smart, ride safe and always make sure 'they see you"
Amen to that! If you're going for the least electronics, maybe you can pick up a retired former gp 2-stroke ... But, good luck with that standard/up-right seating position lol. Amen to the "make sure they see you" comment... As soon as I get this thing inspected again, I'll be taking off the dB killers/silencers on my slip ons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Howell View Post
The new Monsters are a lot of fun and much more comfortable. Incredibly torquey all around as well. Just bought a 1200 S yesterday. Love this thing.
Congrats on the new purchase!!! That's a helluva lot of power! It's probably safe to say this isn't your first bike... What rides did you have in the past?

The new monsters are definitely cool looking! Single swing-arm FTW! Post some pics!
E70 X5M (current)
Appreciate 0