View Single Post
      09-13-2019, 04:16 PM   #3
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
They stopped making it?!? That was quick; I was just thinking about getting some fried chicken tonight!

Well, I've had it before; I've seen a similar review somewhere (but it was "White girl raised around a black family and makes it sensibly with fresh lemonade vs. Laquisha [or other stereotypical Black name] tossing it into the oil and serving it with Kool-Aid" or something; I can't find it), so I'll just start from scratch with my own opinion with a more inventive analogy... The sandwich I had was a bit hastily made so my review might be biased, but overall, this is how it stacks up to Chick-Fil-A:

Popeye's is like a hurried one-night-stand with an attractive girl from the club... She's a hella tasty snacc, but the act is rough around the edges in the same crusty sheets you haven't washed for 3 weeks at your dinky little apartment. She's got the skills, but the connection isn't there, and at the end of it all, it's still a toot-and-boot since you got work n' shit the next morning, and all you did was just satisfy a craving, and dare I say you even feel a bit dirty. Similarly, the buns were a bit crisped on one edge, the chicken was tasty but a bit rubbery, and they were rushing to get people rung up.

Chick-Fil-A is making love to your girlfriend or wife... Everything is well-balanced; the boudoir has nice, clean sheets, you know what makes her tick and she knows how to make you happy although she may not be a 10/10 (but you fell in love with her because of who she is as a person) and it's almost heavenly looking into each other's eyes as you transcend into a world of pleasure, and you both fall into each other's embrace satiated and fulfilled as you've finished greatness. Similarly, the buns is the perfect texture, the meat is tender and well-cooked, and the customer service is great.

Fantastic analogy! Well done.
Appreciate 0