Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Hmmm, given the age difference between you two is it possible Run Silent dated Bayerische Motoren Werke 's mom?

Sadly (or maybe thankfully) I have only 1 Russian dating story. Highschool, 10th grade. I was a completely awkward nerd. We had a school dance coming up and I asked out the only girl I thought would say yes. An equally awkward, nerdy, Russian chick with a bad haircut and super dorky glasses. All my friends made fun of me. She had recently come to the US with her family. She said yes and we went to the dance. Uneventful. After the dance she asked me out on a date. I was like WTF, OK, wow didnt even expect that. So we met at a local mall and saw a movie. She had a part time job at a Walgreens sort of place and had bought me a bottle of Stetson cologne with her company discount. She was waaaaay into me and I panicked. I had no experience with girls, no sisters or older brother to learn the ropes from. My nerdy friends were all making fun of me for going out with her. So I basically blew her off after that date. Fast forward to our 10 year highschool reunion and she's a F*CKING model. She's super hot, now married, and gives me sh*t about "breaking her heart." in 10th grade. Oh well. Missed that boat. I'll just keep telling myself she was probably nuts.
Haha - Bayerische Motoren Werke can here forth just call me dad. Ouch.

Yep, I'm sure she was nuts. Ahem, yep, let's just go with that one. LOL.

My worse dating story that stuck with me for a long time was this girl I met while working in the car business. My nickname at the dealership was 'penguin' (long story, don't ask) and that's how I introduced myself to her. Well, she bought a car and then asked me out. Date went well and we ended up back at my place - an apartment I shared with another guy I worked with named 'P-Vich'.

Well, we are going at it in the bedroom and she is screaming my name, only she doesn't know my name, so it's just "Oh, Penguin!" over and over again. My roommate found this utterly hilarious.

To make matters worse, the poor girl was hearing impaired, so she had a bit of a speech issue and as such, it came out more like 'oh pung wung'.

Late in the evenings, when no more customers where at the dealership, multiple times a week, someone would get on the intercom and yell "Oh, pung wung!".

MKSixer34184.50
King Rudi13154.00
upstatedoc7563.50