Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
I dunno, man. She was the only one I ever dated. Pretty decent looking, super fun in the bedroom, bat shit crazy.

I tried to leave her one day and said if I left, she would call the cops and say I beat her. I told her that it would be my word against hers and she promptly smashed her head into the door frame and said "now I have proof". I eventually had to sneak out of the house at 3 in the morning and left all my belongings there. Went back to Florida in the middle of the night - 18 hour drive, didn't stop for anything but gas and food. Dark times, my friend.

Let's talk more about my happier times, like my wife who likes to tell her friends I am her American arm candy, or a girl I dated for a while when I was in my late 20's, who was 19 years old and had the biggest set of 'aftermarket parts' I'd ever seen.

is it just me or is that the smell of red flags flying???

also that's kinda cute lmao the arm candy thing, one girl called me her grizzly bear due to copious amounts of body hair which was cute until she slapped me in the backseat of my car asking me if that turned me on
Appreciate 1
Run Silent15127.00