United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilld View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
No middle ground is right. About 12 years ago I was at a fundraiser in North Carolina. A Ruski physician, 5'-10" supermodel prototype, whom my then-team called on before asks me to do a favor. I say sure. She tells me that a man who had followed around at past events was there and then asks me to be her date for the evening. I say yes, thinking nothing of it. When walks back to our table sits next to me and small talk ensues. One of the people at the table asks if we are married, she says, "Yes, but not to each other" making everyone laugh uncomfortably. She didn't even flinch.

To her defense, the creep does follow her over and is watching us. She wants to dance so I comply and the creep follows again. She starts really putting on a show on the dance floor raising her skirt pretty high, swinging her hair around and generally getting everyone who was born male pretty hot and bothered. The creep is watching the whole time, which she knows, and she plants a kiss on me. I was completely taken aback but noticed he left soon thereafter.

Russians.

....sounds like beginning of a Penthouse forum story.....please continue....
... "after the kiss, i decided it was time. so we called a cab and put in the address...

and then i woke up"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50