09-10-2019, 12:09 PM   #107
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
I tell you, it's even more impressive to see what Lewis does on a race by race basis when you see the amount of money he's making. It takes a special kind of person to put in that type of dedication and commitment even when making that insane amount of money (that doesn't even include endorsements wow!). To see him still pushing and taking chances when he's set for multiple lifetimes financially is extremely impressive. The guy has done it all, has it all, and is still completely relentless and shooting for gaps that barely exist.

If only all of our spoiled rotten sports "stars" in America with their obscene guaranteed long term contracts were the same as Lewis.
Yep . I agree . Racing driver is a combination from man and machine in action . Both must be perfect, the whole season long to become a F1 World Champion .
Lewis has done this 5 times . Soon 6 times ...

Earlier today I was reading a new interview from MAX . He said the second place on a podium is for a loser ...

Money is not everything for these guys . But it's really nice to have it

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
Bartledoo2691.50
NickyC17424.00