View Single Post
      09-09-2019, 11:49 AM   #89
msk340i
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexit4 View Post
I'm not arguing for Vettel's contract being terminated or suggesting that it's a valid option. His mistake's for the past two seasons have caused many fans to question whether he will continue racing past this year. Most recently people have been calling for him to be fired. My response was merely to point out why it wouldn't happen. These suggestions have been so persistent that a few sites have gone on to point out exactly why it wouldn't happen.

For the record, I personally think there's no reason for anyone to suggest his contract would be terminated and another driver would be found as his replacement. He may be making mistakes, but it's not as black and white as "he's just lost it". As you said, Binotto is fully aware of what the situation looks like and supports both drivers.
I may have misunderstood you! Sorry! And as you said, Binotto fully supports Seb and he said a million times before, Vettel is important in developing the car and they will give him the car he needs.

A friend posted a picture she took in front of the factory, all signs of celebration removed except for a flag that said Forza Vettel.
Appreciate 1
apexit41230.50